Sign in to follow this  
MasterChief

Empty PvP server

Does anybody plays on the PvP server? I like to be able to go to war with other player kingdoms and invade their islandand sometimes watch them fight while I just provide materials or wonder around. Yes I love to see others go to war and at the same time I like to see diplomacy and even peace for some time. basically I like the real deal not PvE peace at all times. I even like to see outlaws and rebels. it brings more RP to the game and makes it more reality.  

• Like 1

Go to wurm forum > look at the right hand side of your browser and find "server status" > look at chaos server and elevation. These are pvp servers.

Also there is 3 others but meh

This post, lol.

Also, you apprantely haven't been on celebration recently, lol.

• Like 2

Battles can always be gained, it's only a matter of how large risk you are willing to take.

War can always be had, it's only a matter of how much effort you are willing to put in.

• Like 1

Need more pvp servers so the population can be thinned even more between them !11!

My advice is to join a home server that you like, Desertion, Serenity, or Affliction. Learn how it works and find an alliance or contact someone of your same kingdom on Elevation and move there when you're ready. Chaos sucks.

• Like 2

Chaos server sucks more than vaccums. PvE is for people who finds Paint interesting.

200 players currently on epic+chaos combined.

Should be enough for some battles.

Bull

• Like 1

Bull ######

Elevation:

6f964345ba.png

Desertion:

fc63404892.png

Affliction:

4c97fd2b46.png

Serenity:

f931a65739.png

Chaos:

3ec710c798.png

Average epic cluster population: 111

Average chaos cluster population: 50

Average total population: 161

However as you may notice the graphs got peaks. iow there is prime times involved.

So lets say during primetimes on average its 75% of the max peaks. (which if you look at the graphs is pretty normal).

The average primetime value of all servers combined is 240 players.

enhanced-32005-1422840611-40.jpg

ps. there was a recent server restart when i took the ss's of the graphs, hence why the "current" is low.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 3

Most of the freedom pvp takes place on the forums, the pvp servers are a joke and they team gank you when they do come out of there dirt castles. :rolleyes:

Can't comment on epic, they seem to actually play the pvp-game I hear.

You don't explain why "Chaos sucks", i just wanted to show you someone can say exactly the same for Epic.

If you don't argue, please don't attack people, thank you.

its there and its fun. I prefer the Epic server personally, known for its more often skirmishes and capitol raids, whereas Chaos is a bit slower paced and is more siege-based.

Here are some good videos of some fights that occurred recently on Epic: (Do note that some of these videos may contain strong language, and some may have strong music.)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIN0Njk2O-Q

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HdDXWc0yA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bTSfWLv3CY

And here are some of the recent fights on Chaos:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZjUeDIbo08

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaag5f-Suu8

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK_puPmKDMY

I only included the videos i easily had on hand, but if you want to see more of different kingdoms for Epic or Chaos, it's fairly easy to find them if you just look around a bit.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, its interesting to see how people react to new alliances, to broken NAPS/Alliances, how fights play out, but it's also worth noting that most fights require a lot of effort to stage and happen, its not an everyday thing and is more or less a weekly thing.

These servers are also by no means empty, and usually have much more tight knit communities than nearly any community on Freedom can offer, not to mention that everyone takes care of each other here.

If you start on Epic, i'd recommend joining an already established alliance of any kingdom so that nearly all of the possibilities of the PvP side of the game are open to you from the get-go.

As for Chaos, id recommend applying to one of the kingdoms before crossing over.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

Yeah, there's enough trolling little kids on the Freedom servers. Add that to a bunch of other problems such as laggy inconsistent servers, and you have people like me who may go to Epic to fool around, but I will never pay one single iron for the "epic" experience.

+1 Propheteer

I also regret my answer, the OP only wants to know what place suits him the best, not another forum drama.

I played mostly on The Wild, then Chaos, i prefer to stick to a long term history, that better suits me about RP. The main difference between those servers are the way you earn skills, on Epic, you'll get a faster skillgain on most skills, Chaos will be more like Freedom, with pvp.

Most of the freedom pvp takes place on the forums, the pvp servers are a joke and they team gank you when they do come out of there dirt castles. :rolleyes:

Edited by Zzabur

Both PvP servers suck, never understood why the team split the PvP community up in the first place.

Problem is that no one is willing to say "Yes" to a full map and character reset due to too much money and time being invested in to characters and deeds.  Therefore the population will most likely continue to stagnate until finally everyone loses patience, which could take quite a while, what with everyone cherishing their pixels and uber e-peens.

In my opinion, don't bash me on this - since it is MY opinion.  Epic and Wild both need to be wiped, shut down and then a new server needs to be created with the best bits of both servers, so that both communities can enjoy it and play together.

That will never happen though.

Edit: To answer your question, I cannot.  I haven't played in a while, what I will say is that both communities are great and friendly(at times).

Edited by Bladedancer

When were you in chaos long enough to see all that? I've often times seen many close numbered fights, I've also seen outnumbered opponents win battles.

• Like 1

Sorry, guys

I prefer to pvp on Chaos than on forums.

Hate to break it to you, but the majority of PvP in Wurm happens on the forums. ;)

Both PvP servers suck, never understood why the team split the PvP community up in the first place.

• Like 1