Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

Mobs, Walls and Templars

If you stand at the edge of a hedge (Oleander, full grown) the wall dissappears and mobs can walk through.

The templar is getting stuck in open ground but near a fence, maybe he is stuck in the fence?

I get the templar message when I can get him to move -[16:54:17] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of Aged hell hound!

Sometimes I can kite a mob past him and get him to move, sometimes not.

Started this afternoon, so I assume something with the latest patch is fubar.

eG9Xv5f.jpg

the templar above had just moved away from killing a hellhound and I kited another near him. He doesnt move, he doesnt fight it.

Seems as though we are getting a very large continuous spawn cycle of hellhounds, some of which are spawning on deed, which the templar is supposed to stop from happening? Or Oleander hedges have lost collision when it deals with mobs???

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 1

I have the same problem- the Templar is getting stuck in a stone wall. When a mob enters the deed, the Templar is unable to go to the intruder. At the moment I am having to lead to the Templar. Not ideal, but at least the Templar does fight.

Today our Templar stood inside a building after shouting that he would take care of the troll that came on deed. The troll proceeded to wreak havoc on my toon until we managed to kill it ourselves. Templar was still standing in the building at the conclusion of the fight and never did make it out to engage the mob.

My Templar is stuck also on a stone wall and he wont fight. He'll sometimes move if i lead the troll in a different direction but he seems unable to phase through the walls at all. He'll call out repeatedly that hell take care of the troll. He has his fight stance but he wont attack. Not even with the troll right infront of him. :/2p6cMXp.jpg?1pM2kHqK.jpg?1

Edited by HeartTheEternal
  • Like 1