Sign in to follow this  
Clatius

All Servers Online-NOT

The green ribbon on the home screen says 'All servers is online'. This is not true. Xanadu has 0 of 0 players. Xanadu is NOT online. Please fix the green ribbon across the top of the home screen so it's true.

Also it should say 'All servers ARE online'. Or if your into ghetto speak, 'All servers BE online'. The word is won't fit the sentence at all. Unless you're not sure what the meaning of is is. 

• Like 1

Xanadu should be up again now. Along with the login server it crashed unexpectedly, we're on it!

loginserver is still down ? im getting connection refused when trying

The green ribbon on the home screen says 'All servers is online'. This is not true. Xanadu has 0 of 0 players. Xanadu is NOT online. Please fix the green ribbon across the top of the home screen so it's true.

Also it should say 'All servers ARE online'. Or if your into ghetto speak, 'All servers BE online'. The word is won't fit the sentence at all. Unless you're not sure what the meaning of is is.

Someone needs to get a life.
  • Like 1

Someone needs to get a life.

I have a life. I'm living it as I type this. Been living it for years and years. Only thing wrong with it is nitwits telling people they need to get a life when it's perfectly obvious the people they are telling to get a life are alive. Otherwise you would look pretty stupid telling a non existent person to get a life.  :lol:

• Like 1

I have a life. I'm living it as I type this. Been living it for years and years. Only thing wrong with it is nitwits telling people they need to get a life when it's perfectly obvious the people they are telling to get a life are alive. Otherwise you would look pretty stupid telling a non existent person to get a life.  :lol:

What a dumb idiom!

• Like 1

Once again Xanadu hasn't come up, despite the message saying all servers online. The other servers have been up and running for more than 20 90 minutes so far.

Edited by Planck

I was having trouble logging in yesterday too after the maintenance, wonder if it's linked?

• Like 2

I logged in just in time to see the 10 minute restart warning; Haven't been able to log back since lol.

I fuelled my forge before shutdown...fingers crossed everything is still hot and I can get back to work when they kick Xanadu awake again >.<

did play this night on Xanadu, so must been up between.. All day home and no play :(

• Like 1

Perhaps all of the developers tried their hand at milking Buffalo and found it to be not as they expected. Could get well soon cards be needed to speed the mending of their broken bodies?

Back up, but no SB for the hour or more of downtime...boo ;)

Back up, but no SB for the hour or more of downtime...boo ;)

This has happened a number of times in recent months, and no SB any time. Thought it was meant to be automatic...

Since the server situation has be resolved as far as this thread is concerned could it please be locked or obliterated or somehow made extinct. I thank you.  ;)