Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

17-18 Oct Impalong: Kalambaka

Is there any decision about postponing or not? It's supposed to start in 4 days and the new permision stuff is not in yet.

Yes, of course still preparing to hold the event at the original timing (this weekend). Now I strongly hope that the permission changes will be delayed one more week and will not have a chance to interfere with the impalong :)

cool, unless things change for those permissions im gonna head over 24hours early to drop off the supplies im bringing then help finish getting ready :)

• Like 1

My dear Wurmians :)

I was thinking about attending the impalong tho its not sure i will be already at home at the 9th. lets see

just wanted to know if my kind of bit unusual way of attending and helping will be possible at your place!?

I am Fo's Fluffy Fairy, a dedicated Fo Priestess and Animal Breeder.

I would bring my champ bear "fluffy", so i would need an offdeed area or a deed without attacking guards, i normally build him a 2x2 big pen, i also need a 2nd pen for the horses to work on, i also need space to park my wagon and my pavillion tent.

Celandblackbear.jpg?dl=0

What i normally offer:
Future reading (traits of animals)
Breeding of horses with stallions of all colors, 5speeder(since i only recently moved to xan, i would have to rely on friends or you guys to offer that.)
Removal of bad spirits (Genesis cast on animals)
Life Transfer cast on weapons if other fo priests are around
Pendulum Enchants to find rare creatures
+ a 70+ Leatherworker

Goods i can bring with me:
80ql farming products like Cotton, Wemp, Veggies

Hope to see you all this weekend!

Fluffiest, Celeia

• Like 1

Sounds real good, we can arrange you the needed place and pen(s). I'm sure it would add fun to the "show".

Surely and farming products can get handy those are never ever enough on an event like this.

We have a local Fo priestess to link and I'm sure there will be quite several others too...

I'm adding you to the leathermasters, thanks for that too!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Edited by Jaz

Had some questions already about if the impalong will be postponed because of the new permission settings - no decision yet, will be announced latest tomorrow, I strongly hope it is not too late for you all to decide to attend or not :D

Now I strongly hope that the permission changes will be delayed one more week and will not have a chance to interfere with the impalong :)

So much for that :P

qnhc3ftfu7mfhskoohox.jpg

Lets hope it's not too buggy.

Edited by bdew
  • Like 4

I have a very sad announcement:

Kalambaka Impalong is POSTPONED, currently planned target date is next weekend, 17-18 October.
The new date will be confirmed with all the volunteer staff and impers in the coming days and might be reconsidered unless it fits the schedule of the majority.

Please notify your buddies to avoid travel in vain :(

I've updated the original post, added the reasons of our decisions as well...

My apologies. Sorry.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/128385-postponed-impalong-kalambaka/?p=1321608

Edited by Jaz

I can understand, good decision, i have tons of problems because of the new system either.

Real good to hear, I'll contact all the others hoping most of us will be able to make it next week too...

Well that's a bummer, I cannot attend the following week.

Have fun everyone :)

The new date set - as planned - is this weekend, original post updated, please read the details there.

You are very welcome to visit and attend the KalambaCon this weekend :D

I will join in the fun as well. Blacksmithing up to 60 easy  and some fine carp up to 50 ( so easier for those who can go to 70 ) 

might arrive a tad early to set up camp ( some fluffy animal needs a save place )

will also bring some peat to keep those forges fueled :)

Edited by DreDBanGeR

Goodluck guys, I hope things with the new perms go smoothly.

DreDBanGeR, see
I hope so too :)

DreDBanGeR, see you there, there will be pens to use of course!

Chiqa, I hope so....

All: added rules and logistics info to second post in thread.

I wish I could attend but it's been a rough week or so lately.  Very bad news in RL family, also on jury duty.  I hope it goes well... I would love to get my Nahjo nearly priest there... he's at about 29 faith...

Maybe I'll squeeze down there tomorrow night... wish I would have thought of it sooner tonight at least for Kylashandra...(The najho)... If I can manage it, maybe I'll make it a late priest trip... have about 230 faith worth of Vyn priests too if that would help... they aren't quite ready for casting, channeling is only at about 25-30 but makes good links.

A lovely crowd is assembled and everyone seems to be having a great time :D

• Like 4

Donations;

240kgs wemp 70ql

40kgs 69.9ql steel lumps

? number of 28ql steel lumps

60ql+ hides over 80 items.

-----------------------

Now that donation part is outa the way...

Loving it! first imp-along in all  the time i played since 2013 and it was awesome, i wish i had my old stats then i could have contributed more on the BS and Chain smithing parts. but in any case imping low ql items to help the higher guys really felt good to be a part of that team. Hopefully next time i will have the skills to hopefully make more cordage ropes for those awesome priests that we have going on.  

*waves* Hi Everyone!

First of all ... thank you Jaz and Tam for being wonderful hosts. From what I have seen you guys did a great job and things were running smoothly at the impalong. Hope you get your much deserved rest and will be able to catch up on sleep soon.  ;)

Secondly much love and many thanks for everybody who donated wemp/veggies for enchanting. God knows that my ropetool was on fire the whole weekend!

Last but not least thank you all who attended for the jokes and fun convos in the local, for being a warm body and lending an ear to listen us priests preach your ears off .. and even getting my lazy ass to 100 faith. Much appreciated!  :D

Hope to see you all at the next gathering wherever it maybe!

Hugs and coffee all around for the allnighters,

Whippy

:wub:

• Like 5

its been an absolute blast ! thnx to Jaz and Tamina for taking care of all of us

Awesome gains for the priests and all those who worked their asses off to help :)

Pity we didnt hit the 1.00 faith :)

• Like 1