Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

17-18 Oct Impalong: Kalambaka

Original post updated with first rough data - I've added the impers only to categories where the target 70ql is achievable :)

Hi Jaz! I would love to help out with the silver I can mine 70+ql as of right now but we don't have a silver vein that is of high enough ql in order to do that. Maybe you guys have a high ql silver vein there that I can attack? Otherwise I will look throuugh my stocks and see what I have in terms of leather at about average 50ql. And I can also bring over some more 70ql iron if you guys need more. Feel free to PM me here on in game as I am right next door and avaliable for anything.

See you all there :)

The silver is the same issue here, unfortunately no good enough silver available around.

Edited by Jaz

i can supply the low ql hide/leather i got about 750 available

i am also growing cotton atm i got 76skill so i can bring probably around 300-500

let me check my silver stash at home, i may be able to provide some also :)

if not i have a few silver mines close to me i can check out

Edited by ShodaKai

Great news, thanks a lots, adding the stuff to the list :D

The silver is the same issue here, unfortunately no good enough silver available around.

how much high ql silver do we need? i have a few high ql veins handy.

added: also i could get some 70+ ql tin and copper to make bronze for dioptra imping if anyone with decent metallurgy can mix it.

Edited by bdew

how much high ql silver do we need? i have a few high ql veins handy.

added: also i could get some 70+ ql tin and copper to make bronze for dioptra imping if anyone with decent metallurgy can mix it.

Bdew, if you need any help mining I would be more then happy to come up and help and then make the trip back home and drop off the silver for you. Just shoot me a PM here, in-game or IRC. All the same name.

Zachariah (Community Assistant)

Bdew, if you need any help mining I would be more then happy to come up and help and then make the trip back home and drop off the silver for you. Just shoot me a PM here, in-game or IRC. All the same name.

Thanks for the offer, i have 90 mining so i can handle it :P

I'll try to mine some over this or the next weekend and ship it down with an alt. A bit limited on gametime by RL at the moment.

Sound real great, bdew!

I suppose somewhere around 500+ lumps are absolutely fine, I wouldn't think thre would be more silver items to be imped.

I can handle the mixing of tin/copper as well, although even with 70 metallurgy the resulting ql is heavily variable :S

i am also mining some silver for the impalong today, should have 500 by the end of today

I will probably be there and imp. As always,  platesmithing and leatherworking.

Edited by Nisteros

Update - as new permission system is planned to be online next week, there is a slight chance that we'll postpone the impalong, depending on the experiences of the first days.

I would not like to fall into a drama of missing items.

This is not a cancellation notice, as we are eager to hold the event, just please do not ship any mats yet...

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/131093-new-permissions-part-10-ownership-papers-future/

Added and thanks!

Another area I missed - pottery. Is there any willing and able to come and work on that profession during the event?

Got a bit of mining done, will ship it down once we know if it's postponed or not.

tLFKcmI.png

Apparently i have too much copper for that amount of tin, if someone wants to bring more tin to cover the difference it'd be nice.

• Like 1

I have another 400 silver as well. I will bring it over Jaz tomorrow. I am heaing over to Deli to help with the Tristan tunnel revamp

Thanks a lot! I think copper, silver, gold, iron are well covered now :)

Yes, that amount of copper is quite huge compared to the tin - but I'll also be able to get more tin if needed.

86 bs. 78 cas. 50.8 pas. 56 shield. 62.5 ws. and 56 js.

85 carp. 55 or 56 fc. 47 bowery. 60 fletching.

56 LW. 50 CT...aaaaand i think that's it ^^;

tempted to come over and play with the weapons, and anything smithing, but if too many items pile up can move station XD biggest worry is if i forget the date..

thanks for signing up - I've added you to WS, and chain smithing too if you don't mind, there are only two of us yet :)

Also BS as a backup, I expect the highest load on the BS forges as usual.

Edited by Jaz

Its coming close. We are a little less then 2 weeks away. I am ready :) my hammer, pelt, and whetstone are getting hungry for more metal. 

Its going to be fun. I stopped by yesterday to drop off some silver and the set up is very nice. They have the main impalong building, very nicely designed. And across the street they have the hotel which is huge. It can fit so many beds in there. The Kalmbaka crew has done a lot of designing for this and it shows. 

Exited to see everyone there :)

• Like 1