Sign in to follow this  
Valo

Mercury Lake Canal Project Central Bay Alliance

Hello fellow Releasers!

Central Bay Alliance is currently completing a canal project on the east end of Mercury Lake. If you wish to help or be a part of this project you are more than welcome to participate. We welcome all to come and join in helping make Release a better place. Please be willing to follow directions.

We need miners, support beam built, torch lamps, tar, etc.

We have several iron, Silver and Slate veins that need mined, if you mine it you can keep it.

If you have Teamspeak, there is a public Release TS. sea.eve-bio.com:2858

Any questions please contact RollyPolly, Icbash.

Rough map of canal project - http://i.imgur.com/5AiYuFB.jpg

Edited by Valo
  • Like 3

I'll send a miner / prospecter down from time to time, and speed picks are available to major mining helpers.

Still here! The East end of the canal comes out at willow cove, if you need somewhere to park a ship feel free to use our waterfront and if you need a bed it can probably be arranged pretty easily.

There is an inn at Feral Dustbunnies, just up the road from Willow Cove - free beds available to all.

What did you use to get the map dump with cities on it like that? That is really cool.

I am starting to large crates full of 45-50 ish ql iron ore outside the Willow cove entrance, these are free to a good home. If you can leave the crate that would be helpful but isn't essential. If you would like to make a donation for it then any proceeds will go to the reimbursement of costs people have incurred with deed placement and such.

That'S 120 frying pans a crate!!! I will set sail when I get home from work!!! I will put the in my priest training facility.

Cow/Pig farm for meat, corn farm for HFC meals, and 15-20 forges filled with 100 pans each. This is the dream that is priestland! Hehehe

lake side entrance is done know to work on inside and get it ready for lowering underwater

alot of silver in the way plus more rock shards mine from celling

wrW5gXF.jpg

There was a little confusion earlier today, the entrance on the east side is 1 tile into the southern perimeter of willow cove. A few people found themselves further south in an older abandoned canal effort that ultimately terminates in the mine network below the ruins of borderlands. The southern border of the deed and the canal also line up with the southern edge of the BMTC deed which is the square area raised out of the water you can see on the map posted above.

The canal is passable (sailboat,rowboat,Knarr) 8 or so veins left alot of silver.

little bit of work left to do reinforced outer walls. and little path work. left to do.

could use more vein miners

So the canal is looking pretty darn awesome, there are a couple of veins on the walkway left and one in the water. There are also a bunch of veins in the walls that will have to be removed so they can be collapsed again and reinforced. All veins apart from one iron are silver.

So for anybody doing searches for Quicksilver canal and deep or shallow water, it is now deep enough for all shipping.

• Like 1

Great job rolly looks geat  /hands u a beer /pulls out lawn chairs

• Like 1