Which kingdom was/is the best and why?

Which kingdom was/is the best?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which kingdom was/is the best?

• Wild Jenn Kellon
    • Chaos Mol Rehan
    • Epic Mongols

Just curious.

EDIT: Remade the topic after multiple requests to have voters' names private.

Edited by Hashirama

Good joke, you put them because all of those are terrible right?

Edited by Edge

Cant really compare them. Three different kingdoms from different times, and from different servers.

• Like 1

bored that you cant leave your deed that you are making useless threads? 

Wild (Start until Chaos) - Jenn-Kellon.  Can't really compete, BL was small, MR was small, both kingdoms had to work together just to put a dent in JK's infrastructure and playerbase.  By far Kyara was the standard of PvP server's as untouchable, even now you still refer to it.  I won't deny obviously post Wild they began having trouble, but no other kingdom really ever was on "top" during Wild, only Chaos.

Epic - Varies too much.  It's not really possible to say what kingdom did best or really emerged victorious because power often shifted hands.  Lomaner was strong, and fell.  BL was strong during, but quickly died.  Mongols likely overall was the most successful kingdom in terms of fights win:lose ratio.  JK during Demacia was strong.  BL did well for summer, but then often fell back into hiding during the rest of the year.  MR had a very tiny point of being on top briefly with 3 or so Champions, but it died quickly.  

Epic Currently - Still very close.  I think everyone has the capability to kill each other, but there's less fights than on old Elevation so it's harder to really determine win:lose off the few fights that happens.

As for the three listed, I'm bias, but in the entire run of the Mongols we never had a defeat.  I think we also probably hold a record for the largest amount of kills per a fight, which is like 52 kills with only 22 people.  

Edited by Postes
  • Like 4

What about KoS pre rictol and tony green?  Wasnt it the longest running pmk?

how about

at what time was pvp fun

oh lol 2008

I wanted to vote for 2015 Chaos - HOTS, but it wasnt an option :(

• Like 1

It's like being asked to compare empires from different times and areas of the world. It all comes down to personal opinions and definitions as to what makes a kingdom "best". 

Silly poll really, especially considering the wide selection of choices   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

It's like being asked to compare empires from different times and areas of the world. It all comes down to personal opinions and definitions as to what makes a kingdom "best". 

Silly poll really, especially considering the wide selection of choices   :rolleyes:

this.

What about KoS pre rictol and tony green?  Wasnt it the longest running pmk?

only because nobody put an effort to disband it

for the better part of a year you could just walk on deed and drain it, nobody in local at all ever

Wow, just wow...

Not that anyone seems to remember, but LO needs to be on this list.

• Like 4

mr epic is the best and im the best king

ive never died and we never lost a fight

As for the three listed, I'm bias, but in the entire run of the Mongols we never had a defeat. I think we also probably hold a record for the largest amount of kills per a fight, which is like 52 kills with only 22 people.

Remember when you ran into all those MR alone on your hellhorse and got us all killed

ive never died and we never lost a fight

[16:42:44] Gary slain by Sulfoce Blayze Awardis Ausimus Boobooohreally Sparkytaco Acer Permo Zombify Teal Ankoroth Titanic Watkins

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3uO219WBsM

I'm going to vote the kingdom of Storm's End on Independence.  That's my final answer.