Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Full Seryll Plate Armour Set - 90+ WA

Up for auction is a 70+ QL Seryll Plate Set, fully loaded with web armour casts above 90, some parts even being 99 cast!

MAhGspT.png

*tabard not included

GoBAKNw.png

Currency: Euro/Silver 1:1 Ratio

Starting Bid; 60 Silver

Minimum Increment: 1 Euro/Silver

Buyout: I'll consider any reasonable buyout

Reserve: 60 Silver

Snipe Protection: 2 hours from the last bid, with each bid extending the auction a further hour

auction_timer_1439307307.gif

shield.png

Private bids will be accepted but your identity will be made public to anyone enquiring for transparency, so bear this in mind if you wish to make a private bid.

• Like 5

Daily Bump - Get your bid in on this ultra tough armour today!

Does this give same penalty movement to plate?

Thanks and 64s

Does this give same penalty movement to plate?

Thanks and 64s

Yes. The movement penalty comes from the weight afaik.

Edited by Wulfgarr

I once owned a seryll plate set, it is just like plate with better resistance, so yes, you still move like a brick :P

Does seryll plate take damage as quickly as steel plate?

Trying to work out how costly and how often repairs would be needed.

Edited by Tinderlog

Does seryll plate take damage as quickly as steel plate?

Trying to work out how costly and how often repairs would be needed.

No, takes less dmg than plate.

I have beaten a guy in higher body stats, weapon skill,fighting skill and he was wearing 90 QL rare scale set (we both were using 2 handed weapons) while I was wearing my 70 QL plateset. Just proves how awesome seryll plateset is. The armour is tough and looks smexy as well.

Also, if you know a good platesmith, he can improve a seryll plateset to 70+ QL with about 4-5 lumps from very low QL like 30ish. So maintainence is not as difficult as people say it to be. I have sold 3-4 seryll platesets in past, so I would say its gaining popularity pretty fast.

Edited by Hashirama

17 hours remaining, current winning bid is quasiwud at 65s.

Not long left to place your bids and secure this great set of armour!

Snipe is in effect for the next 19 mins, otherwise the winner will be Ymediocrity at 70s

ONLY taking bids from previous bidders at this point.

Edited by Daolin

71  mb, ONLY taking bids from previous bidders at this point. didnt see this one, need to go and get a pair of specs.. 

Edited by bangzuvelis

Auction is now closed, sorry bangzuvelis mate - The snipe protection was only to cover previous bidders, Thank you for the bid though! 

Congrats to Ymediocrity.

No, takes less dmg than plate.

I have beaten a guy in higher body stats, weapon skill,fighting skill and he was wearing 90 QL rare scale set (we both were using 2 handed weapons) while I was wearing my 70 QL plateset. Just proves how awesome seryll plateset is. The armour is tough and looks smexy as well.

Also, if you know a good platesmith, he can improve a seryll plateset to 70+ QL with about 4-5 lumps from very low QL like 30ish. So maintainence is not as difficult as people say it to be. I have sold 3-4 seryll platesets in past, so I would say its gaining popularity pretty fast.

This is incorrect, seryll is equal to iron when it takes damage, it is the sacrifice of having extra damage reduction.  even in plate form as my helmet took close to twice the amount of damage from a single hit compared to a steel one at the same quality.

This is incorrect, seryll is equal to iron when it takes damage, it is the sacrifice of having extra damage reduction.  even in plate form as my helmet took close to twice the amount of damage from a single hit compared to a steel one at the same quality.

Oh I remember you had a seryll helmet in the past. I have touched it myself and must say it is a very nice helmet hoppy. I dont think it takes more dmg than regular steel helmet, as my seryll armour didnt take much dmg when i used it for spars, but maybe I might be wrong on that one. Am very sure am right about everything else though.

Edited by Hashirama

This thread can be closed, thank you all for bidding/submitting input on the armour.

Big congrats to Ymediocrity who scored a real bargain!