Sign in to follow this  
HuhWhat

Low priced enchanted gear!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, dudeitsdamsel said:

Large Anvil                         83.56        Woa67                .65 

to dudeitsdamsel

[21:48:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stone Chisel, Iron                  91.25     coc81 woa82       1.10

Cod to mousepad please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, grinnil said:

Stone Chisel, Iron                  91.25     coc81 woa82       1.10

Cod to mousepad please

[17:59:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carving Knife, Iron                  37.86      c88                     .90

Cod to mousepad please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, grinnil said:

Carving Knife, Iron                  37.86      c88                     .90

Cod to mousepad please

 

[11:13:40] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shovel, Steel                      92.98        coc78 woa97      2.00       C.O.D to Kenshi
Shovel, Steel                      92.88        coc79 woa97      2.00    C.O.D to Payu

Shovel, Steel                      4.22          coc80                 .90  C.O.D to Payu

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kenshi said:

Shovel, Steel                      92.98        coc78 woa97      2.00       C.O.D to Kenshi
Shovel, Steel                      92.88        coc79 woa97      2.00    C.O.D to Payu

Shovel, Steel                      4.22          coc80                 .90  C.O.D to Payu

 

 

[15:35:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

[15:36:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Pickaxe, Steel                       90.02      woa80                 .80

Shovel, Iron                          90.76      woa81                  .80

C.O.D to Keltmir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You show a 90QL steel pickaxe with 80 WoA

and about a 92QL iron pickaxe with about 73WoA and some CoC

for 80c and 1s each respectively.  Please send to Abbynormal... I have a lot of mining planned!

 

Thx :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Thorodan said:

Hello,

Pickaxe, Steel                       90.02      woa80                 .80

Shovel, Iron                          90.76      woa81                  .80

C.O.D to Keltmir

 

[23:28:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kyleshandra said:

You show a 90QL steel pickaxe with 80 WoA

and about a 92QL iron pickaxe with about 73WoA and some CoC

for 80c and 1s each respectively.  Please send to Abbynormal... I have a lot of mining planned!

 

Thx :)

 

The steel pick was recently sold :(

I did send the iron one

[23:31:16] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hammer, Iron                       94.96      coc94 woa87      1.90 could you cod this to rionor plz an ty

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rionor said:

Hammer, Iron                       94.96      coc94 woa87      1.90 could you cod this to rionor plz an ty

 

[09:11:39] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello could you cod Hatchet, steel                     93.09        coc85 woa81       1.50  to Rionor plz an ty

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2015 at 3:29 PM, HuhWhat said:

Saw, Iron                             4.87         coc81                  .80 

 

cod to Pyro pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rionor said:

Hello could you cod Hatchet, steel                     93.09        coc85 woa81       1.50  to Rionor plz an ty

 

 

[18:48:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pyro said:

 

cod to Pyro pls

 

 

[18:49:01] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stone Chisel, Iron                  93.26     coc85 woa95       1.70  can you plz cod this to Rionor plz an ty

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rionor said:

Stone Chisel, Iron                  93.26     coc85 woa95       1.70  can you plz cod this to Rionor plz an ty

 

 

[11:15:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

94 QL stone chisel

95QL small.anvil

92.5 QL saw

I didn't show the enchantments since I can't cut and paste well on my phone but I think this identifies well enough :)

Anyway, please send these three on to Abbynormal for me :)

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kyleshandra said:

94 QL stone chisel

95QL small.anvil

92.5 QL saw

I didn't show the enchantments since I can't cut and paste well on my phone but I think this identifies well enough :)

Anyway, please send these three on to Abbynormal for me :)

 

Thanks!

 

 

 

[19:53:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Please PM me with any issues, I'm sure I messed your order up! I was sending while distracted!

 

 

Edited by HuhWhat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Send to ZeusGod

 

Stone Chisel, Iron                  91.18     coc80 woa93       1.50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this