Sign in to follow this  
Borolf

Hearthfire - A forest home for crafters.

Hearthfire is located deep in the woods of O13.  We protect and manage the forests to keep them beautiful and productive.  This is a great location for tree farmers and wood crafters of all types, as well as charcoal makers.  We have a productive mine, extensive farms, and breeding stables. <edit> We are filling up, so we are only looking for experienced players who are looking for a nice out-of-the-way village.  Long-term prospects only, we are not interested in training and equipping you if you won't stay around to help out. 

Hearthfire is a small community of friends (and family), that welcomes and nurtures new members.  New villagers will be given help and training (as needed), a bed in the communal house, and access to a shop and warehouse set up and stocked for their use.  Villagers that stick around for a while (months, not days) will be given land to build on.  Tools, weapons, food and other goods are available to all.

Our current residents include two blacksmiths, a very skilled carpenter, and two lower-level priests of Vynora.  Everyone is expected to do their share to improve and maintain the deed.  We are trying to keep things very natural looking while having nice buildings to live and work in.  

If you are interested, contact Borolf in the forums or in-game, as well as Boralt, Draonc or Hester in-game.

Edited by Borolf
  • Like 1

Hello! I tried contacting you in game a couple of times on each of your recommended contacts, but I had no luck, probably due to timing. I thought I'd message you on the forum instead. Please forgive my new-ness to this - I made an account specifically to contact you, and my character is new too, which I hope you won't mind. I'm looking to join your village because I read your description and it really intrigues me. I'm looking for a place where I'm NOT handed everything on a plate. I want to work for my position in the group, and I want to end up going from being new and unaware to becoming a productive team member. As for what I'd like to do, I'm not too sure - I've got the basics down, and I don't mind doing menial, but necessary work, such as mining or helping to dig. Obviously there's a lot more to talk about, and I understand your hesitation to take on someone so fresh to the game - but all I ask is you give me a chance to talk to you directly and try to persuade you to let me join you guys. I'll try to contact you in game some more over the next few days, as well as monitoring the forums for your response. I've also PM'd you my Skype, should you want to contact me on a more personal level.

I look forward to your reply! :)