Sign in to follow this  
PureEvil18

WTB Rare Steel Spear

So I have am looking for a rare (or better) steel spear. If the price is right. not sure if it can be mailed, if not I am on Release. Post here or pm me in game.

Can not be mailed. But I am also looking for one, need not even be rare, just high quality, and an enchant would help :)

Just thought id bring this up I paid 22 silver for my steel spear with enchatments and everything, we used a diffrent head on the spear. Iron.. but when you examine it it says steel. I also get the benefits from steel off this weapon. Yet I can imp it with iron :) wogic. I just though id bring this up incase there is an iron,rare spear out there which is really a steel spear using this technique.

• Like 4

If your interested when I get spear skill to 50 I can cut u a good de I usallh resale after in done the ql is 70-80 but the enchatments are sick ! My troll poker lol I forget the specs but it does have slf healers demise and 90+ on all other enchants

• Like 2

Well you can mail an iron spear so im sure a steel one can be also.

Ah thank you for the post Alagrexa. those are nice spears indeed, sadly they have a wood type so sorry not quite it. the one im looking for is mad from a steel staff and steel spear head. let me know if you have any of those.

how about anyone know someone who is training weapon smithing with steel spears?

im working on a few if one pops ill let you know but no luck yet

Yuri made mine but he sold his account, contact Gumbo.

Also you dont want a steep tip, iron tip with steel spear is the same dmg as yuri explained also taies the same damage yet only need iron to imp its a awesome trick

Does the Steel spear (w/ Iron tip) get the steel decay/damage rate? If not then definitely steel on steel.

Does anyone have a experiment or some way of showing this trick actually works. Damage compared to damage?