Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

(SOLD) Protunia

Protunia is changing hands.  If you were on her friends list, you have been removed to make it easy for the new owner to take over and add their own friends.  I've alerted many of the friends online (as I could) and in alliances I am part of.  If I missed reaching out to you, my apologies.

I'll be reverting to my original main Darquan for now.

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 2

Not bad at all, tracking affinity is nice mine took forever to get over 40. I would price this at 1300 euro if I had the cash that would be my offer. Good kuck on your sale I hope you get a decent price.

• Like 1

How much you want with nothing?

Edited by Danxbox

Just a heads up once a Valrei charge is used in the account its value goes down significantly. Perhaps if its a good valrei tome with good debuff/buff/spell maybe its worth at most 30euros added value to the account. 

• Like 3

Just a heads up once a Valrei charge is used in the account its value goes down significantly. Perhaps if its a good valrei tome with good debuff/buff/spell maybe its worth at most 30euros added value to the account. 

Quite true, when the valrei is not of interest to the buyer.  However, who in the right mind doesn't want giant killer wolf/beasts to summon at will?  Also, the red tome is the perfect match to green, for the resistances and weaknesses.  I've watched these worgs tank the uniques several times to save a complete party wipe.

• Like 3

Not bad at all, tracking affinity is nice mine took forever to get over 40. I would price this at 1300 euro if I had the cash that would be my offer. Good kuck on your sale I hope you get a decent price.

thank you for the valuation, but as much as I like my euros, I'd have to decline an offer that high.  I think over 1000 is just too much, based on what I have seen for others in the past, even with my valrei spells.  I'd feel too guilty.  I want this deal to be a win win for both parties.

My PC would be 400-600€. The account is nice but not that nice. Most crafting skills are below 80 (except gathering ofc and blacksmithing/JS).  Nice ropemaking and AH+ Farming but still. Also no high meditation bonus or such. And add the value of the valrei charges (that adds lets say 100) so yeah 400-600 is rather decent PC imo.

• Like 1

Since you always help me in my want to sell threads, I think I should devote some time to price check this toon to return the favor.

I would say 450-500 euro/silver for the account. The sorcery charges are nice and so are the skills. The person who said 1300 seems to be on a very high doze of something....

The account is nice, and it deserves this much(400) at the very least. Any new players out there ought to know that this account can be worth 500 without a doubt if the buyer and seller agree to it.
The smithing skills could be better, blacksmithing is very useful and jewlery is so so when it comes to usage, but if it had some useful smithing skills other than blacksmithing, it would be worth more.

An account of this caliber should have meditation skills, if it had 70+ meditation it would be worth 600 easily. 
A good account indeed, could have used some more skills but 450-500 is totally a price worth paying. Not more than that.

Edited by Hashirama

Ir really depends on more than just a max skill or two. When you look at the big picture and the characteristic stats, things go up. If you want a better BS, there are plenty. Want a be5er rope maker, there are plenty. Want lots of high skills all jammed into one package, not so much.

The PCs are welcome, even though it isn't a PC thread. However, I already have several serious offers far above the last two PCs. One of which I am likely going to accept, as it is a highly trusted person that I think will give her a great home.

One person had some questions about fight skill.  Although the skill isn't super high like some old school accounts, I did my first ven champ troll in studded, before I'd hit 70 FS, without having to stop and heal.  Since then, I've taken several more champ trolls and only once did I have to back off to heal.

whats your current offer for your account

Sorry, not going to post it. Only the people with "current offers" get to know that information. I think it is better to let folks have their privacy.  I will not be announcing the final price on deal completion either, just an fyi.

• Like 1

5 Months of premium as well on this account!

that is the major point in selling i believe. Really nice

Sorry, not going to post it. Only the people with "current offers" get to know that information. I think it is better to let folks have their privacy.  I will not be announcing the final price on deal completion either, just an fyi.

That sounds right. If you are interested then ask in pm or make an offer :)

seeing tpikol (a 60+ body account with 70+ meditation and very good smithing skills) sell for 600 euro/silver

I would say take the offer you got if its above mine or wulfgarr's price check. Lovely toon btw

updated OP with another edit - new rules after having dealt with several good offers from good people, which just haven't been transacted the way I prefer.  This should help eliminate future confusion.

• Like 2

I have bought characters from Wurmhole before. Always a smooth transaction and fully honest. Everything is disclosed and absolutely credible the way it is told. Buy from Wurmhole with confidence that you are getting the best.

Wish I had the money, this char would not be on the market anymore.

Good luck with you sale, and best regards in your endeavors!!!

• Like 1

Tarlynn, thank you! Great customer and Protunia would be well cared for in your hands :)

Never had any problems with this person. He is nice and honest.

Greatguy.

Goodluck with ur sale!

Labmonkey

• Like 1

I bought 2 toons from Wurmhole recently and everything worked out very well...  Very straight forward, great communication and honest.  Some recent dealings with others have made me appreciate Wurmhole's character even more.

• Like 1

Thanks Newman and Labmonkey!!  Was a pleasure doing business with both of you as well :)

Edited by Wurmhole

Deal negotiated.  Closing the post for now.  Thanks to everyone for their help and generous offers.!

Protunia is changing hands.

Don't forget to change your sig file!

• Like 2