Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Any Sermons going on?

Opelika is just a server hop away running 24/7 pulling .3 gains

Booskii

highly recommend booskii's sermon, very friendly group and great gains day and night

Ty, if the one i am currently attending does not start up again soon, i will probably sail over.

Btw how many preists are attending, i would like to at least preach 3 times a day,

Edited by bigsteve

Depends on what time zone your in really over night hours for est have the least preaching peak hours for est 7/8 usually at one point we were at 12 priest and 2 groups but currently we have a good turn over time.

Sermons happening intermittently at Feral Dustbunnies, P15 - the European late night and early morning tends to be pretty quiet.

I dont recomended it an opelika, terrible boss here

Edited by ftoz

if you adhered by the rules set by the one running the sermons and not be a petty whiner who keeps complaining about every little thing, you would not have been removed from the sermons permanently. i could go on but your "recommendation"is about as valid as a 3 dollar bill Ftoz.

Edited by DreDBanGeR

The sermon group at Opelika currently has about 3-4 priests that regularly preach.  At this point, no one is having to wait to preach (other than your own 3 hour cooldown).  We have many resident 100 faith Vynora and Nahjo priests to link with you for channeling skill.  We pull anywhere from .20 to .30 faith gains, depending on how many of our listeners disconnect while we're asleep, but there's almost always more than enough listeners in the church to ensure prayer resets.  Food, skill grinding materials and sometimes free favor is provided, and we've been the longest standing public sermon group on Xanadu.  We don't plan on that changing anytime soon, despite having to KoS our first sour grape in over 16 months of sermons.

As for you, Ftoz, I don't think even the gods themselves could help you.  You locally admitted to botting prayers.  You can't be bothered to keep your priests online while you sleep so that others may gain additional listeners because you want to "save CPU wattage", yet you can afford 3 priest accounts and I don't know how many mains.  And oh yeah, I almost forgot, you're such an expert that you insist on telling others how to run their sermon group.

Anyway, we welcome all priests from all servers, but our location is most convenient for East Xanadu, Pristine and Release.  Just turn west at E  on the map and you're heading right for the market deed where the sermons are held.  Steve we hope to see you there!

• Like 2

I Recomend opelika highly to all who want to grind  there faith and channeling in the presence of fun friendly individals i happent o have one of my chars hanging around there now =)

P.S. There really is not help Ftoz  he is a bit salty

Good group - only group I know of that consistently has enough listeners.  I joined 15 days ago and have worked my way currently up to 94+ faith  - come by anytime, check it out and judge for yourself.  There is usually a full rotation so don't expect to give a quick sermon and be on your way, but if you stay you're almost guaranteed a preaching opportunity (give a sermon) every 3-4 hrs

+1 for Opelika.

Leveling my two priests fast!

Edited by Wreck