I like to grind these preferred skills most:

Nature - Animals etc

Smiting - All types

Carpentry - Fine.

Digging

Mining

Combat (Defensive/Normal)

Would prefer a high mob spawn area. 

Online many hours daily, and Grind a lot.

what time zone?

i have a deed in northern xan with lots of mobs in local and we have a very active alliance.

How safe will my own house be? I have lots of good stuff get robbed in past

safe enough, no current other villagers, almost all of ally is at least 15 minute boat ride away

Valasca if you have the house writ, the ground floor is finished, have a locked door and you keep valuables in locked chests you should be pretty safe. Other option is a storage alt just don't forget log it in frequently

Valasca if you have the house writ, the ground floor is finished, have a locked door and you keep valuables in locked chests you should be pretty safe. Other option is a storage alt just don't forget log it in frequently. Now you can also have grass in the house so you can keep your horse inside

Edited by Jaz

I have the perfect place for you, it's on Celebration, but I can come get you easily enough. It's loaded with mobs and it has almost all natural resources. It is at F11 and it's coastal, but on a small mountain. It's pretty solitary too, there are neighbors close enough to trade and socialize, but they're not in local. PM Dragonslayer. I'm online a lot so you'll probably reach me.

hello im looking for villager we are not that safe but we will equip you its safe as long as no major update and as long as you dont go up the hill we whould need your skills but rly its got alot of mobs pm entropiaherox and we are at d9 i will pick you up at glasshollow if you join us and we will house and feed you and always have work for you

Edited by Entropiaheros