Sign in to follow this  
Bozo

Path of Love

Friends already own more than 20 meditation skill but can not create the path of love, how do I create ?

I want to create some enchanted grams.

did u meditation oan 3x3 area flowers on them? did u get the message this is indeed a special place?

Not sure if water needs to be nearby but u get a message at 15 medi

Edited by Devily

It must be in an area near the water that has flowers 3x3 that?

Edited by Bozo
  • Like 1

Friends already own more than 20 meditation skill but can not create the path of love, how do I create ?

I want to create some enchanted grams.

Edited by Wulfrock

is guys already tried everything but I found a place to create my path of love . you guys know somewhere deliverance do I buy ?

Area 'near' the water does not usually mean 'AT the water' - try making a tile at 10-15 tiles away from the water, much better chance then for as far as my experience goes (only ever got a lovetile at just 2 tiles from water one single time - while I have made quite a few between those 10 and 15 tiles away marks). So would advise trying that. Also try having 'nature' around your 9-tiles square, dont make it inbetween buildings or just next to highways - put some trees in the area around your 9 tiles, for instance. Good luck!

3x3 area has to be "flat"...with flowers...near water...check tiles for "special place" message...nothing? pick flowers, pack sort, cultivate, and replant flowers check again....repeat until you get it

3x3 area has to be "flat"...with flowers...near water...check tiles for "special place" message...nothing? pick flowers, pack sort, cultivate, and replant flowers check again....repeat until you get it