Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Crude stuff

Crude Axe Head added.

Crude Shaft added.

Larger boats should now be easier to load from a few tiles away (cog, knarr, corbita, caravel).

A range check bug resulting in too short distance allowed when unloading crates from ships was fixed.

(Bulk storage) “As many as I can carry” should now leave behind partial items that can’t be combined once taken out.

(Fighting) Special moves should no longer show the activated item.

Fix so gates are correctly unlocked when a deed disbands.

Change so attaching a lock to an item only checks if you have a key if you are on a PvE server.

• Like 11

• Change so attaching a lock to an item only checks if you have a key if you are on a PvE server.

Finally

• Like 9

•Change so attaching a lock to an item only checks if you have a key if you are on a PvE server.

Awww yissss

• Like 3

• Larger boats should now be easier to load from a few tiles away (cog, knarr, corbita, caravel).

A range check bug resulting in too short distance allowed when unloading crates from ships was fixed.

(Bulk storage) “As many as I can carry†should now leave behind partial items that can’t be combined once taken out.

Big thanks for fixing these issues.

• Like 2

Well it's rather late on fixing the loading distances, but still a big +1 from me :D

While you're working on loading distances and BSBs, any chance you folks could sort out the BSB-from-beneath bug?  Essentially, if you have BSBs upstairs, overhanging your work area, accessing them from below is a real pain now - you have to fiddle around to get the one exact spot that works (somewhere right below, generally).  This used to work, but one of the recent changes mucked it up.  I'm hopeful that sorting it out would be a minor fix, and it'd make a really cool workshop / warehouse design viable again.

just put a real floor down-had the same issues with overhead bsbs-putting a floor in fixed it

I haven't tested yet, but great job on the loading for large boats!!

With all this new crude stuff is this a sign of something in the works?

Thank You for the Boat loading fixes.  I will try later and see how it goes.

Boat loading is brilliant! Finally no more dicking around for ages trying to load them \o/

• Fix so gates are correctly unlocked when a deed disbands.

I thought we were much better off with them staying locked.

I thought we were much better off with them staying locked.

Yea, that should not have been in list as I reverted the change. They will stay locked (if they were) when the deed disbands

• Like 1

Yea, that should not have been in list as I reverted the change. They will stay locked (if they were) when the deed disbands

Awwww :(

With all this new crude stuff is this a sign of something in the works?

More 'survival' in Wurm would be fun.

just put a real floor down-had the same issues with overhead bsbs-putting a floor in fixed it

you mean on the lower floor (i.e. the area you access the BSBs from)?

So uh, can we get some other kind of indicator that someone is doing a special move and you can attempt to defend against it?

• Like 7

Boats working functionally!? By far the most positive change!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

So uh, can we get some other kind of indicator that someone is doing a special move and you can attempt to defend against it?

was gonna say, this feature allowed for a counter and that was removed - seems to be a general trend over the past few years and it's a terrible one

can we have an event message "XXX is trying to use [insert special name here]"?

I'm happy about the addition of more crude tool options.  Fun for the true adventurer to go out into the vast wilderness with nothing but his dreams and from there craft all by hand and make his own world

Sign in to follow this