Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

When are we getting the ingame Valrei map?

Kinda important to have now that the regular one is down.....

Is it even being worked on? Or is it just another thing they "might" introduce in the next 5 years?

• Like 2

What happened to the old one? I could probably build one on Niarja but I don't want to bother if there are plans to introduce an official version.

What happened to the old one? I could probably build one on Niarja but I don't want to bother if there are plans to introduce an official version.

Is it even being worked on? Or is it just another thing they "might" introduce in the next 5 years?

T1v8YT6.jpg

6F9tyi5.png

b7gfPRB.png

;)

devs can give us pretty pictures, but they don't talk about ti at all.

It is like giving us the option to wear capes on the character screen and having no capes. 

May as well have never said anything if you don't plan to update us on if they even care about it

This is really needed, valrei is now basically unplayable.

devs can give us pretty pictures, but they don't talk about ti at all.

It is like giving us the option to wear capes on the character screen and having no capes. 

May as well have never said anything if you don't plan to update us on if they even care about it

God forbid the devs give us bits and pieces of progress as they work toward a content update. Your complaint about capes is especially silly though, they created a framework so that when in the future they do release shoulder attire and capes, we have somewhere to put it, instead of creating a different character screen, then having to change it as bits and pieces get released. Devs are mostly on vacation, I'm sure this will come about when they get back. 

Who owned the old site?

Looks like Mthec? Is the site simply the images posted already and moves based on the twitter account? That's easy to rebuild if Mthec is gone.

This also seems to exist.

Edited by Chakron

Bump for no devs responding

Edited by watkins141

I will solve this problem for you if you track down the details I need. alexgopen seems to have already provided the relevant info.

It's not that we no longer have one (luckily it is back up) but it is that the devs promised us this how many months ago? And have said little to nothing about it since. They need to stop relyin on the players to make this map so they can put it on the back burner

+1 to getting it in game.. Been waiting for that!

But umm.. The map isn't down for me.. 

Valrei.png

Hey, the http://strikelimit.co.uk/Valrei/ map is hosted on my site - it is back up now, but went down for a few days because of a changing payment methods related hiccup :rolleyes: . Additionally, M_the_C who created the map posted the code in the post linked above - so anyone who wants to can host an equivalent map as well - just in case my site has another hiccup in the future before the official map makes it into the game.

Edited by Jekev
  • Like 3