Sign in to follow this  
Yamuliss

Idea on how increase the economy on boats.

The fact that you want to sell boats, or would like to see others do it, shouldn't allow for a punishment on other players to happen. Why should others have to suffer because of your vision of how the "market" should work? Ships are already frustrating enough so there is no way you can convince me that your idea is even remotely good.

If you enjoy doing business in the game for the sake of doing business or whatever that's your prerogative but please don't try to push a feature that will actually worsen the game for those of us who play it.

• Like 2

I'm shipbuilder and still I'm saying NO. Destroy ships is not solution, it could only bring more corruption and bad blood in ship market as well as other markets, such bulks.

Using your formula to all saturated markets may looks like good cure on first sight, but in longer term it could kill whole wurm.

Find some positive solution, negative ones do not work in long term

• Like 2

Perhaps one good step forward could be more speed for ships of higher quality (more work for us shipbuilders), but even there I can see hidden poison ...

It could bring more work for skilled shipbuilders, but that ones with lower skill could see it as elitist move, serving only highly skilled shipbuilders. And I do not like unequal competition ...

btw, is there any other shipbuilder with skill close to my 98,78? I'm looking for someone to race-marathon to final 100.00 :)

running alone is quite boring :/

Edited by Zakerak

This would only lower the boat prices even further....

Boats get damaged in pvp would be cool. Not like this though.

Edited by Haverstrom
  • Like 1

Boats get damaged in pvp would be cool. Not like this though.

That sounds like a cool Idea!  :D

Sink the enemies ship!   :ph34r:

If trolls and sharks can do it why not people?  :huh:

You could make boats purchaseable from the website and then when you want it ingame you summon it similar to the karma menu. why make money for you when we could make money for rolf?

You could make boats purchaseable from the website and then when you want it ingame you summon it similar to the karma menu. why make money for you when we could make money for rolf?

How exactly this solve bad economy situation of shipbuilders? Or it is only topic derailing and trolling?