Sign in to follow this  
Postinglels

Get a Dev to sit on the sidelines during a raid to see how dumb and boring it is, and from this perhaps find ways of making it less bad

Ok, another angle, how about I build a modern "wardeed " on test, link it to a twitter that a handful of people (about 2) from each timezone that we generally divide playtimes into, Australia , American and European and let the devs try disband it.

Once completed the defenders will be obliged to carry out repairs with manually sourced materials while the devs can spawn stuff.

Let's see if we can't flesh out this angle further

• Like 4

Could I get some input or response from a Dev on this offer before I go about setting up my previous offer.

Ok, another angle, how about I build a modern "wardeed " on test, link it to a twitter that a handful of people (about 2) from each timezone that we generally divide playtimes into, Australia , American and European and let the devs try disband it.

Once completed the defenders will be obliged to carry out repairs with manually sourced materials while the devs can spawn stuff.

Let's see if we can't flesh out this angle further

can we meme this deed?

Riiggghhhtttt...

Then wurm pvp isnt for you. You think people care about pvp in runescape? Runescape was the most popular pvp game of all time and all you did was click and wait.

Then wurm pvp isnt for you. You think people care about pvp in runescape? Runescape was the most popular pvp game of all time and all you did was click and wait.

I quoted the part and said riiigggghhhtttt becouse you said the fighting is dumb and boring and that noone cares about the fights.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MAKING IT LESS DUMB AND BORING.

I quoted the part and said riiigggghhhtttt becouse you said the fighting is dumb and boring and that noone cares about the fights.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MAKING IT LESS DUMB AND BORING.

I said "It's not dumb and boring. No one cares about the actual fight, we are just anxious and very excited for the loot." Lol, you funny man. You pull words out your bung all the time or no? You also seem butt hurt about wurm because of your profile picture. I'm going to guess that someone stole your cart on freedom ? Edited by Cataclysm

We were fighting boredom, not each other. Doesn't anyone care about the bored raiders

Edit: oreo pls

Edited by Postinglels

They are the same effectively so no, like by half these counter arguments you'd swear I was asking to teleport to an enemy deed token, #zarni

Going to have to remind me on this one I'm afraid.

It's ok, mostly wurm myth involving a bunch of twigs that weren't used

There was a plan years back, if I have the right of it involving multiple twigs set at kyaras token. Something along those lines anyhow