Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

Forest Giant Slaying - Thank you for coming

Thank you to everyone who attended. This was by far the largest slaying event I ever put together.

At the peak of the event, there were 193 accounts logged into Celebration.

[05:35:44] 193 other players are online. You are on Celebration (1151 totally in Wurm).

Biggest thanks must go to Andderson who found, trapped and placed the deed that secured the Forest Giant. It was also Andderson who insisted on rolling all 3 charges if it dropped, making this a very appealing public event.

I look forward to seeing everyone again for future events and hope that unique slaying events on others servers will follow the old tradition of public loot rolls.

My only request is for the game developers to devote more time into looking for better ways to optimising the game so it produces less FPS lag/memory leak issues when in extremely crowded areas.

Thank you all again for attending.

• Like 7

Thank you for good Hosting, and also i like to thank Archmaed for making potions :)

Once again Roman , you've done a nice job hosting, Andderson was very helpful along the way being a great host, and thank you Archaed for the Nice potion mixing.  Huge turn out, awesome to see so many friends.

Thank you all, quick, smooth for the amount of people, and fun. :D

Does Tranquility Canal usually have so many lava spiders as lighting? It was cool.