Sign in to follow this  
Drakeling

Marble Staircase (model)

Not sure if this has been suggested already, couldn't seem to find an existing post, so just going to throw this out here anyways.

So, currently we have an option for 'Marble slab staircase', which for those who haven't already built it just has the floor being marble. In my mind, when I built this, I was thinking the model of the staircase itself would actually be marble, only come to find out it was the same standard wooden staircase. My suggestion is have a staircase model that has a texture resembling that which is used for the marble bridges.

Please give your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, comments and perhaps build on this suggestion!

• Like 8

I would love to see the actual staircases themselves also created from the materials which they say they are and not just

the floor tile :) A stone staircase should have stone steps, marble staircase, marble steps etc.

so +1 to that idea Drakeling :)

• Like 1

Certainly agree. But I thought it was upcoming anyway. It makes no sense to offer the option to build marble if it was meant to look like wood.

That said, I'm one who doesn't think it makes sense for a willow ship to look like a lemonwood ship...

I was shocked to see that the stairs were actually made of wood, given the name.  And I was disappointed to see that they were.  Totally a big +1 from here.  Thank you for suggesting it. :)

Now we have marble walls and roads this should be definitely on the list. And ofc parapets...Developers...just copy paste the freakn texture on an existand 3d model!!!!