Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

So Wurm has density now?

mm lol well that seems like a waste,can you even load anything in rowboats?

Haven't tested that but I will do. There is different ranges depending on type of ship to suit the model size though so row smaller boat has shorter unload distance than large boats.

The distance is about 3 tiles from the captains seat, which is a beautiful thing, I just was able to unload a crate, and then couldn't load the crate from as far as I unloaded it, without about 5 push actions (knarr)

I've known joedobo for a long time and I respect what he's trying to get at. The game dishes out lots of unexplained content that we only can guess on unless told otherwise by the devs. Often times we won't find out a game mechanic until its deemed broken then fixed.

All he wants is a better explanation not insults.

Thanks Judusx. 

Different people think differently. That's likely the answer to what went down in this thread. Thankfully the message reached the right people.

Although,  I still think Wurm's inventory management system is confusing. So much so that even devs get confused. After this thread I appreciate why so many games keep their inventory system simple. When ya try to go too realistic it comes back to bite ya.