Sign in to follow this  
arnaktotal

the new gods

Like you know there's some new gods players can pray to and become priest of them.  Like you know too those priest of those god have spells of the 3 originals gods and the spell they can use are the best of the 3 original. So the players who started priest of the 3 old gods found now their priest almost completly useless. There's my suggestion, is a balancing of the gods spell for having in each spells lists exclusivity for each gods. If you like the idea you can post your new spell or balancing idea.

Just stop with these threads. Bump an old one ffs

this comment is not pertinent at all. If you dont have something interesting to say or dont like the topic just dont reply to it. thank you.

this comment is not pertinent at all. If you dont have something interesting to say or dont like the topic just dont reply to it. thank you.

if there is no negative feedback then it looks like everyone likes the thread. It gets annoying seeing the same thread reworded twice a week.

-1 stop crying and switch your god.

Yes I have a high skill priest that I'm switching.

-1 from me also. Although i don´t like that those gods came to freedom where i play i adapt and if needed will change faith. If nothing else nahjo with his supereasy saccable basicaly made most of the enchants rather easy thanks to the supercheap way to skill channeling and soon to become tons of high end priests. By useless you mean not able to make money? Because for me the priests i own and use are to make my own tools enchanted so i don´t have to pay for casts. In that sense adding new gods made me happy with Nathan and Nahjo - Getting 80% of the enchants for tools/weps for veggies/square pieces.