Sign in to follow this  
Wiseelder

Glasshollow 50/70silver spending Spree

Approximately - 110 / 150 Silver Budget to stock up 5 char's.

** Update: (Spree Ended - spent: 72 silver.)**

Thank you all so far.

Tonight at 00:00 Midnight gmt -

I will be stocking up for me main and alts, and Trusted villagers,

If you want to make some money here's the items I will be buying

from glasshollow merchants:

approx. 10 to 20 x 70+ ql street lamps.

Kingdom banner's for deco,

1 x 70+ pelt<Brought

possibly more Kingdom guard towers, (not Freedom basic)< None was available/on sale, 2 banner/flags with serious level of damage on Trader..

And this list of tools at 70ql+ possibly with enchantments

Small anvil<Brought.

Large Anvil< None was available. 1 CoD'ed

File < brought

Fishing Rod<Brought

Scissors< Brought

Trowel< Brought

spindle<Brought

needle<Brought

leather knife< only low ql crap available

awl<Brought

Barding<Brought

Armour  - leather/chain <Brought - Leather Studded.

2 x Meditation rug (only if Has CoC)

spatula<Brought.

Window shopping items found!

2 x Yule goat <Brought

*Possibly 1 or 2 of these weapons:

Large axe,<Not Brought.

Maul's,<Not Brought

Metal Shield(large), <Brought

Halberd.<Not brought.

If I spot these items listed below I will Defiantly be buying them:

1 x 90ql+ shovel With either or both coc /woa <Guess what... again none over 70ql

1 x 90ql+ pickaxe with either or both coc/woa  <Brought

1 x 90ql+ Longsword With FA <flaming Aura> and or woa/coc <Brought 2.

(multiple lamps at 90+ql)<none available/listed.

Lantern at 90+ql < None listed/available

Merchant Contract.< Brought.

Note multiple chars will be Created with the name Shopper within in the name

thanks.

Overall - Disappointed with Glass-hollow market, post was 12 hours prier notice, yet half the items I wanted

had to settle for no enchantments or lower ql.

left with 75 silver leftover and half the good needed.

(Yes I know most things can be CoD'ed , this was a trial bulk purchase run

with an opportunity for players to make a lot money,.

Edited by Wiseelder
  • Like 1

I appreciate your feedback, and I apologize that you were not able to find all that you were looking for. Hopefully, merchant owners will happen to read this thread and will know what to sell/restock more of; unfortunately, many of the sellers live far away from Glasshollow, and if they happen to check the forums frequently enough (if at all) to see your notice then they may still be unable to act within a 12 hour window of time.

And I have two points to make regarding this:

-There has been a lot of work done recently by local residents and myself on a new market section on a deed just northeast of the main market. The new area is very close to being complete enough to welcome in a few dozen more merchants; you will notice that every stall in the existing market remains occupied almost always. This new market section is ocean-side and features a new canal allowing more convenient northeasterly entry to the entire market. We want people to see the space we have made/plan to continue making as an invitation to settle locally and grow into the area. In order to encourage a wider selection of goods available, more individual merchant stalls will shortly be accessible and announced.

-Many people unfortunately never visit these forums, but I have previously installed a sort of in-game message board where people are provided papyrus sheets and pens and are able to drop their own written messages, such as wtb/wts/work ads, into a fountain placed just next to the token. It is designed to be self-explanatory when encountered, and I suggest that you may use it to express your specific feedback to local the local merchants/craftsmen as well.

• Like 1

Thanks again for this critique on our market here in Glasshollow. I was contacted by a new seller who has just placed his merchant to sell Chaos items (flags/banners/towers) which I can see you were looking for and could not find enough of. I did not ask, but I suspect that this new seller saw this thread and an opportunity for expanding his market.

We will continue to improve, and buyer feedback is invaluable! Thank you!

I appreciate your feedback, and I apologize that you were not able to find all that you were looking for. Hopefully, merchant owners will happen to read this thread and will know what to sell/restock more of; unfortunately, many of the sellers live far away from Glasshollow, and if they happen to check the forums frequently enough (if at all) to see your notice then they may still be unable to act within a 12 hour window of time.

And I have two points to make regarding this:

-There has been a lot of work done recently by local residents and myself on a new market section on a deed just northeast of the main market. The new area is very close to being complete enough to welcome in a few dozen more merchants; you will notice that every stall in the existing market remains occupied almost always. This new market section is ocean-side and features a new canal allowing more convenient northeasterly entry to the entire market. We want people to see the space we have made/plan to continue making as an invitation to settle locally and grow into the area. In order to encourage a wider selection of goods available, more individual merchant stalls will shortly be accessible and announced.

-Many people unfortunately never visit these forums, but I have previously installed a sort of in-game message board where people are provided papyrus sheets and pens and are able to drop their own written messages, such as wtb/wts/work ads, into a fountain placed just next to the token. It is designed to be self-explanatory when encountered, and I suggest that you may use it to express your specific feedback to local the local merchants/craftsmen as well.

Can I be bold and request that you don't fill the new shopping area with tons of lanterns? Glasshollow is laggy enough without adding more sources of light. Just my suggestion, but I have heard it from others in freedom chat before. Thanks.

• Like 1

The wheels of industry turn slow.

Haha! Hardly. Have you seen the location recently? I will advertise the expanded services as I will.

There are currently over 30 new market stalls which are open to accept your personal merchants at any time. There a few empty horse pens just before the bridge leading across towards Glasshollow; you will see a good [portion of a] breeding stock of 4-speeders nearby. There are final touches being made.

As I type this, I alt+tab to construction of a large canal marker which should be complete very shortly. I'm going to finish the market's in-game declaration first, then you will see something forumside.

Thanks for staying tuned!

• Like 1