Sign in to follow this  
Miretta

Magranons Scar - Highway Project

On 30.10.2016 at 6:22 PM, Miretta said:

new south speedway is fully passable now :) but might need to use the sandy part of the southern diagonal to get there, due to the deep scars from the tunnelmining

Yeah, we are trying to make sure the south speedway remains passable along the sandy shoulder that is being rolled down. Scar has been passable for few years now and it would be a shame to cut it off, even if temporarily.

On 2016. 10. 29. at 11:03 AM, Raybarg said:

My standard currently is ~90ql made out of steel based on the thought how 90 seems to be such a defacto in Wurm these days. But I have not explored how popular lower or higher quality stuff would be. :)

You could send your contribution to me and I can see them properly enchanted also.

3x 90ql blank steel picks are in the mail now - will squueze out a few more a bit later.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jaz said:

3x 90ql blank steel picks are in the mail now - will squueze out a few more a bit later.

Awesome, landed w79, w80 and w82 on them and added to our stockpile.

we are in quite dire need of crates, probably also in interest for server load lol

that....and so much more mysterious wonders at the scar :D

fff8dba7b79b4e0ea733eb1a8524784d.png

• Like 2

coming weekend is the mags scar weekend again :) Whoever wants to come, just drop by whenever, we will be around, although it will probably be quite quiet this time :)

• Like 1

we had to abort tunneling operations for now and I would suggest anyone who has any kind of tunneling project going, be careful :) hopefully soon it will be fixed, but don't step into holes like this, if you see them! they are instant death!

soooo...back to traditional surface mining ;D

5e31caa8ab5a4e4690f635ad4ac0a81a.png

continued normal non tunneling operations :) so here are the results from this weekend in a panorama :D (some sides might be missing from this)

3e3a4b8492fe476a8ff4cf37e6f64733.png

happy new year everyone :) enjoy it while it lasts XD

Wo4BODS.png

so this happened.....:

p4r8LAO.png

8tQMJVs.png

even the dragons come to mine here

qJEwe2S.png

ValZ7zV.png?1

and a really nice aerial shot of the scar :D

ID7tzJi.jpg

• Like 7

An amazing aerial photo.  My thanks to the GM who took the time to do it.

Cheers!

Hughmongus

Hey, if you guys need another pair of hands with a pickaxe, I can come down there on horseback and assist.
(Plus I need the mining skill)

8 hours ago, Benie said:

Hey, if you guys need another pair of hands with a pickaxe, I can come down there on horseback and assist.
(Plus I need the mining skill)

sure, we always need hands :D and we got that every first weekend in a month "minealong" where I'm 100% available :) (except for when im sleeping of course lol) 
but it's the best time to come over :) otherwise just shoot me a pm and we can meet outside of it aswell :)

On 1/14/2017 at 7:56 AM, Miretta said:

sure, we always need hands :D and we got that every first weekend in a month "minealong" where I'm 100% available :) (except for when im sleeping of course lol) 
but it's the best time to come over :) otherwise just shoot me a pm and we can meet outside of it aswell :)

Excellent. I'll come down on February 4th and assist however I can.

By the way, what time does this 'Minealong" (in Eastern Standard) start, so I can plan ahead (and be there hopefully an hour or two earlier)?

Edited by Benie

2 hours ago, Benie said:

Excellent. I'll come down on February 4th and assist however I can.

By the way, what time does this 'Minealong" (in Eastern Standard) start, so I can plan ahead (and be there hopefully an hour or two earlier)?

lol i calculated it out and it would be 7 am est rofl, but we don't really have a fixed time to start, usually im even around on friday already and then im trying to stay the whole 3 days - sleep and occasional afks for taking care of toddler :) my time is gmt+2, maybe it helps you to decide when to come :) I'm usually around my time from midday to late night XD

sharpen your pickaxes! saddle your horses! gather all your willpower and personal madness! cause this weekend is scar weekend again :)

we were quite busy :) and Valrei approved

da0414f3cb874287b12d2f363b528f36.png

• Like 2