Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

Bugged Silver lump in Inventory

Hi,

I have a bugged 33ql silver lump 0dmg 0.10kg in my inventory, which is annoying.

Tried dropping it:

[16:32:13] You cannot use lump while trading it. = event window comment

Tried selling it to token:

[16:32:37] You cannot use lump while it is banked.

When i originally tried to use it, event msg was something about item number blah blah could not be found.

Previously when this happens, the item disappears on relogging, but not in this case.

Tried putting it in various containers, with no success - it is just a nuisance and would appreciate this being sorted, as soon as a GM has the time.

Many thanks, in hope ....

Hi,

I have a bugged 33ql silver lump 0dmg 0.10kg in my inventory, which is annoying.

Tried dropping it:

[16:32:13] You cannot use lump while trading it. = event window comment

Tried selling it to token:

[16:32:37] You cannot use lump while it is banked.

When i originally tried to use it, event msg was something about item number blah blah could not be found.

Previously when this happens, the item disappears on relogging, but not in this case.

Tried putting it in various containers, with no success - it is just a nuisance and would appreciate this being sorted, as soon as a GM has the time.

Many thanks, in hope ....

When you log in again, if the lump is still an issue, please do a /support in game to have a GM surgically remove the offending item.  Please check your other items as well in case something else is amiss.

• Like 1

I have re-logged several times since and silver lump is still there.

Lump removed and destroyed.  Thank you for your patience.