Sign in to follow this  
Taxton

Wurm Meme?

Mayor doesn't set his permissions right...villagers get a little 'carried away'.

dxzapu.jpg

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 7

Animal Crossing. That's my guess.

I've never actually played it, though, so what do I know?

• Like 2

Wurm memes you say? Havent come across many, but I saved the ones I found:

rokfft7.jpg

FoRbZDt.gif

(all credits go to the original creators offcourse)

• Like 9

did a google search... this one made me giggle:

image.jpg

• Like 15

Excellent!! Looks just like current-day North Xanadu :P

• Like 2

Welcome to Wurm, where the memes are as bad as the graphics. Seriously, please send help. ;_;

I LOVE these :) I laugh every time I see them, and show them to my friends and kids and we have a good laugh :D

• Like 1

did a google search... this one made me giggle:

image.jpg

Lol this is mine I made a few years ago for my wurm meme thread. >.< There was a lot of good ones in there.

• Like 3

Oh hahaha really? Well good job and thank you for giving me a good ol' chinflap :D

• Like 1

There's a bit of a meme which goes around PvP servers of Wurm.. "Why make boats when you can steal them" 

This photo was from my first ever PvP trip in Wurm Online... Had a blast! Figured I'd turn it into a cheesy meme =).

JKH%20Boat%20Hiest1_1.jpg

• Like 1

There's a bit of a meme which goes around PvP servers of Wurm.. "Why make boats when you can steal them" 

Saying/Aphorism, not a meme =P

kingdom propaganda is the latest meme, here's most of the stuff i've done

hoSXFeY.jpg

Fx3A8uq.gif

CeVsj5D.png

FGzwqhN.png

zaNumHk.gif

UTck9U5.png

ZY9CGkh.gif

IOdX3xI.png

• Like 6

This photo was from my first ever PvP trip in Wurm Online... Had a blast! Figured I'd turn it into a cheesy meme =).

JKH%20Boat%20Hiest1_1.jpg

Hate to break it to you but thats a quote... not a meme

• Like 1

even though it's necroeing, don't see a reason why would make new topic :D

035ac9906574402da30077711cd3b8cf.png

• Like 4

One of my favorites:

tumblr_mggu21Z1Iy1rj4ww1o1_500.jpg

The term and concept of meme is from the 1976 book by Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene. Though Dawkins defined the meme as “a unit of cultural transmission, or a unit of imitation,” memeticists vary in their definitions of meme. The lack of a consistent, rigorous definition of what precisely a meme is remains one of the principal criticisms leveled at memetics, the study of memes.  meme mēm/Submit noun an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users. What Is a 'Meme'? A 'meme' is a virally-transmitted cultural symbol or social idea. The majority of modern memes are captioned photos that are intended to be funny, often as a way to publicly ridicule human behavior. Other memes can be videos and verbal expressions. Some memes have heavier and more philosophical content. The world of memes (which rhymes with 'teams') is noteworthy for two reasons: it is a worldwide social phenomenon, and memes behave like a mass of infectious flu and cold viruses, traveling from person to person quickly through social media. According to Cecil Adams of theStraightDope.com, the concept of memes "is either really deep, or really, really obvious". An Internet meme (/miːm/ meem) is an activity, concept, catchphrase or piece of media which spreads, often as mimicry, from person to person via the Internet.[1] Some examples include posting a photo of people lying down in public places (called "planking") and uploading a short video of people dancing to the Harlem Shake. A meme is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".[2] An Internet meme may take the form of an image (typically an image macro), hyperlink, video, website, or hashtag. It may be just a word or phrase, including an intentional misspelling. These small movements tend to spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, or news sources. They may relate to various existing Internet cultures or subcultures, often created or spread on various websites, or by Usenet boards and other such early-internet communications facilities. Fads and sensations tend to grow rapidly on the Internet, because the instant communication facilitates word-of-mouth transmission.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 5

Oooooooh, let's post a classic of classics shall we? For the oldtimers out there!

5g377o1.png

• Like 21