Sign in to follow this  
Hoxton2015

tile under bridge

Why would you want a tree growing through your bridge?

Dear Clatius. 

I not say anything about tree...

I just have farm and animal pen under bridge and i cant plant grass or anything to restore food for animals or for us.

"When Wurm online team do not want, by somebody planting something under bridge, because for example. bridge looks horrible when is touched by tree, then you must disable next 2-3 tiles around bridges, because trees here touching a bridge too. Lol"

Please, do not answer similiar stupid answer with question everytime, when you have not nothing to say.

regards

Please, do not answer similiar stupid answer with question everytime, when you have not nothing to say.

Hoxton2015,

The forums are for people to have constructive discussions.  Saying someones answer is stupid, is in my opinion not helping the discussion grow.  People cannot read your mind, you need to explain what you're talking about.  If someone doesn't understand what you're saying, then you should clarify.  

It's OK for someone not to understand you.  It's OK for someone to disagree with you.  However just because either of these things happen, doesn't mean you should belittle them.

regards

I guess you can plant flowers for grass under the bridge but i can see the point with crops if they don't work now.