Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

Why is all of xan grass now mycellium?

Suddenly worshiping Nahjo has a downside.

While this is arguably the best bit of trolling I have ever seen (the tear harvest alone could fill a large barrel) I suspect it will be considered a bug since all other sources of mycellium have been disabled on freedom.  The trouble is I have to wonder why, with a bit of suitable tweaking it could actually work quite well on freedom and give us a nice new biome to enjoy.  With suitable PvE only changes.  Oh wait....

it's not a "biome", it's a curse, an aberation of the natural environment of Wurm. Definition according to the Wiki "Mycelium is the taint of Libila manifesting on the land."

Taint. Think about that descriptive word for a moment. Nothing natural or normal about that. It's contamination, not a "biome".

(yes I caught your sarcasm Etherdrifter, after I posted)

Edited by geode
  • Like 1

PvP was suspended due to a mine door bug and was fixed in what two days?

Let's see how long this world effecting bug takes to get fixed for freedomers.

• Like 1

Although there are ways to remove this unintended overlooked unconsidered eyesore bugga-boo from our beautiful Freedom Isles PvE servers, duh ting izz we'ze shud nut half two du sew, oh! yoh kno?

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Let's see how long this world effecting bug takes to get fixed for freedomers.

I reported the fact that the deed lockpicking settings don't work (with lots of testdata provided by me and Kylebooze from when we tested tons of testcases) in June 2014 and that still hasn't been fixed.

[12:34:30] It is forbidden to cast Rite of Death on non PVP servers and is a bannable offense.

guess it is a bug then

Edited by Kegan

A way to automatically revert the mycelium back to grass has already been coded and is due to be implemented in the next restart. :)

• Like 1

I hope it was not forgotton that trees also exist on mycelium, the trees should remain ofcourse :P

talking of trees, my deed farm is planted with cedars atm nearly all of which are now "infected" with mycelium = not a happy bunny - my orchard and garden also are wrecked, as is my PoLove tile... let alone the 1 paddock with no enchanted grass, so my cows could not eat - packed that and re-grassed (via thatch) - hope this is fixed pronto !

Edited by Baloo
  • Like 1

I have also imp'd all the vyn altars above the ql of the nahjo altars, in the hope that this will counter the nahjo domain....

• Like 1

A way to automatically revert the mycelium back to grass has already been coded and is due to be implemented in the next restart. :)

Phew. I was getting nervous about that.

I hope they change some of the Nahjo stuff anyway. It's just way too overpowered for Freedom in my opinion.

I've seen 5-reset weeks for stuff like "Tweaked Shield of the Gone by 2%".

Where's Freedom's ultrafast reset?

• Like 2

heh, i told it before new deity comes, mycelium and fights on pve. PVE becomes PVP. Are y all ready?

Demi-gods totaly fail. Devs are funny. Give y spell and then alarms  "It is forbidden to cast Rite of Death on non PVP servers and is a bannable offense". They are funny ,"Zombie infestation" now touching at your door.

Edited by ftoz

Easy fix. Remove the damn spell or make the priest like Libilia and not possible on PvE. Bannable offense. It's not the priests' glitch. It should not have been possible to cast BL spells on non-PvP servers. Any of them, let alone this one.

EDIT: Now maybe someone will pay attention to the RNG spell selection by the program instead of a human? Maybe?

Edited by Audrel

It should be easy to disable casting it like fungus can't be casted, but I don't know why anyone would complain about easier access to all bl spells, if anything it makes it more fair for pve

It should be easy to disable casting it like fungus can't be casted, but I don't know why anyone would complain about easier access to all bl spells, if anything it makes it more fair for pve

I doubt people with horses starving while they wait on a fix find it fair, MrGary...

I doubt people with horses starving while they wait on a fix find it fair, MrGary...

theres an easy work around that takes literal minutes to fix that.

pack the tile. cultivate. Plant flowers OR thatch. Its been said several times.

Edit: can even dig and drop dirt to turn 4 tiles to dirt for wider areas.

Edited by Nicrolis

An ounce of testing prevents a pound of damage control also.

• Like 3

PVE becomes PVP. Are y all ready?

That's so 2009.

• Like 2

Is there still a  reason why it's not possible to bring Libila priests to Freedom now? There are complaints about their dual status (follower on the one side and priest on the other) from both sides (WL and BL kingdoms) and most of the "dangerous" spells of Libila have already leaked into Freedom now that we have player deities and I wonder why there is still this limitation.

• Like 1

Is there still a  reason why it's not possible to bring Libila priests to Freedom now? There are complaints about their dual status (follower on the one side and priest on the other) from both sides (WL and BL kingdoms) and most of the "dangerous" spells of Libila have already leaked into Freedom now that we have player deities and I wonder why there is still this limitation.

yee, code mess