Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

Why is all of xan grass now mycellium?

Just an FYI - He's not "supposed to be a WL god"  He's a demi-god like the other 2 new ones, all NEUTRAL, so not exclusively WL/BL.

You need positive alignment to convert to Nahjo, by the old way of seeing things that's a whitelight god, close enough for me.

You need positive alignment to convert to Nahjo, by the old way of seeing things that's a whitelight god, close enough for me.

Because its mostly linked to the altar for which it randomly picked from (IE if it randomly picked the BL altar it would of been a -1). ATM it can only pick between the 2 because there are no other altars.

EDIT: I converted my Libila priest to Nahjo with -20 (they took the alignment requirement out after it caused people to depriest)

Edited by Rasu

No, No you don't

I cant cast it on inde :( I dont see the spell for some reason

• Like 1

Need more people praying to lord nahjo before it becomes available.

PRAY PRAY PRAY!

I guess they did a quick fix so no more servers would be effected 

Mycelium requires hots template towers + influence to remain, it will naturally decay.

If anyone doesn't want Myc near them when that global is cast then I suggest they build their Nahjo altars underground... He has fungus, so it wasn't difficult to assume what the global spell was gonna be.

He has 3 global spells.

No, No you don't

Fair enough, the wiki's filled with terrible player added "facts" so I'll take your word for it.

He has 3 global spells.

Really?

Nice, the all inclusive OP package.

• Like 1

He has the Mag Libila and Fo global spells.

We've been running enormous sermons for a month or two now, which probably helped Nahjo charge up on Xanadu first.

Nahjo has three rituals:  Rite of Spring, Holy Crop, Rite of Death, and they all came up at the same time.  Rite of Death was by far the most entertaining choice.

• Like 7

Sure like we need another freaking server at this point.

While this is very funny and humorous, this needs to be fixed before it happens on other servers probably...

TBH I want all servers to see Libila's glorious mycelium :)

• Like 1

This is hilarious and should honestly stay or libila should be introduced to freedom anyways. At this point their is no reason for her to still be an exclusive god to the PvP side,  everyone else gets PvE love so why not her?

HOTS is coming to the freedom lands ppls

• Like 1

OOOOK, so now that the issue is known Is there an ETA on a fix for it, should I be reworking my deed so all my animals dont die or will this be fixed sometime soon or ??

Come on we need an ETA or some sort of Communication on whats going to be done or not going to be done as the case may be.

Rolf has worked hard to keep it off pve it will be reverted back to grass soon. 

OOOOK, so now that the issue is known Is there an ETA on a fix for it, should I be reworking my deed so all my animals dont die or will this be fixed sometime soon or ??

Come on we need an ETA or some sort of Communication on whats going to be done or not going to be done as the case may be.

Take shovel, dig dirt, turn myc into dirt, plant grass, profit. Don't try to make it sound omfg dramatic when it's really not.

Rolf has worked hard to keep it off pve it will be reverted back to grass soon. 

So hard that he gave it to PvE.

Edited by glauc

No, the spell works exactly like intended - They just forgot that Nahjo is supposed to be a WL god and now he has RoD which made his altars work exactly like Libila altars.

AMAZING!

Just have a Nahjo follower absorb any tiles that are inconveniencing your deed. or alternatively, have a Nahjo priest bless your horses and enjoy the red eyes + corruption that come with them feeding on libila's new domain.. err nahjos

The spell will take a good while before it is castable again, by that time if it's not intended to be castable on the non-pvp section of the freedom isles then i'm sure there will be a fix. 

Edited by Daolin

I'm a Nahjo follower on Xanadu (and a Libila follower when on Chaos). I've injured myself and I can't absorb the mycelium.