Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

Why is all of xan grass now mycellium?

Is there still a  reason why it's not possible to bring Libila priests to Freedom now? There are complaints about their dual status (follower on the one side and priest on the other) from both sides (WL and BL kingdoms) and most of the "dangerous" spells of Libila have already leaked into Freedom now that we have player deities and I wonder why there is still this limitation.

I said the same thing to my villagemate last night. Seems what was being prevented happened anyway. Might as well lift the embargo because I doubt they remove the spell from the new priest and instead block it from being cast at all. Before anyone complains of PvP needing some kind of exclusive draw... well, exclusivity went out the window when Nahjo was born.

• Like 1

Not sure why people are getting so anxious about this.. I'm sure the devs will sort it out in due course. By the by, I saw it as a nice opportunity to see some of the stuff in vitro, being a freedomer myself.. I thought it actually looks sort of appealing.. though I'm sure the novelty will wear off... I'm a green grass and flowers kind person myself :)

What's this now four days and counting?

Let some tiny overlooked aspect interphere with player combat and woe to devs.

Make someone move starving horses off deed and exposed to greifing, and a GM notice circulates in chat.

... maybe this is wrong topic, could fit into balance discussion.

Well the patch did not work properly on my deed - only a few tiles have been restored, so my friendly neighbours advise me.

I am really cross about this and will not return to my deed until this is fixed.

:(

It reverted just check some of his newer posts related to it.