Sign in to follow this  
Araninke

Beautiful Adirondack Mountains

Definitely somewhere I'd like to visit! I've been lucky enough to travel all over the world and see some truly beautiful places. This thread seems as good of place as any to share some other beautiful places I've been :)

Sydney (Australia) - Not my favourite city in terms of atmosphere but come night time the whole city lights up.  :lol:

O8E26wb.jpg

BUh4ZMI.jpg

o1qowk1.jpg

H9oRPjs.jpg

fZYAspk.jpg

8HiLCwI.jpg

The Eternal Flame (NY - USA) - Simply a beautiful hike through the forest then along the river and finally you reach a waterfall with a natural methane deposit underneath which leaks inside the waterfall creating a methane flame inside the water :D

bahJFy3.jpg

vlrL9Ad.jpg

89sUfho.jpg

Jungfrau (Switzerland) - Switerland in General is simply majestic any time of the year but Jungfrau and Interlarken were simply amazing. 

3IDZMQ5.jpg

IbyrWgL.jpg

Federal Falls (Australia) - This one is almost in my backyard, the mountain outside of town has afew streams and waterfalls but Federal falls is definitely one of my favorite. From the top is a 80metre drop to the valley below. Then if you take the hike down there is a series of beautiful cave formations at the bottom!  

ZZVyC1F.jpg

Af9CJId.jpg

South Coast (Australia) - Great surfing, great beaches, great landscape, great hikes, great fun. Simple as that. :D

di43Xlo.jpg

tJoriVD.jpg

CRh6sQc.jpg

mOrjPCa.jpg 

If anyone else has some beautiful places they've been/live/read about. I'd love to see em :D

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 3

Ever been to Colorado, Emoo? Aly and I stayed in Aspen/Snowmass for a weekend last summer, and although the town was full of snobs, it was quite fun.

DSC06189.JPGDSC06197.JPG

DSC06232.JPG20140818_125332.jpg

On the way up we went through a small town in rural Colorado as well called Westcliffe. It was situated in a huge valley underneath the Rockies, and was surrounded by bison/buffalo ranges.

20140817_114248.jpg

DSC06257.JPG

Aly would also argue that you need to visit Norway. :P

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

Just had to share some of the beauty in my own backyard. Wurm Online scenery is almost as beautiful!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewziegler/overwhelmingly-beautiful-photos-of-the-adirondacks#.euVk521Qxb

Thanks for sharing.  Has me miss home alot in NE, Northern NY and Western MA, Western CT.  Looking at the photos has me recall countless long cross country runs in the woods, hikes with family and dogs, and some kayak adventures.  Leave a spot at the breakfast table for me!

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 2

Ever been to Colorado, Emoo? Aly and I stayed in Aspen/Snowmass for a weekend last summer, and although the town was full of snobs, it was quite fun.

Haven't made it Colorado before. When I was over in the States I managed to cover Cali, NY, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Michigan. Even popped over the border to visit Canada aswell. :D

My next trip over there though I plan to cover alot more of the western and southern states. So I'll have to check out some of these areas you talked about. That said my next trip in general will probably be to South Africa! 

• Like 1