Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Nahjo - Need someone to make my alt a priest (closed)

I will be hitting 30 faith today on my Nahjo follower and will be looking to get him made a priest. I live on the NW of Independence so if you are in the NW area and can do this for me send me a pm.

*closed 

Edited by Kegan

I think there's a sermon group in the SW of Independence with a couple of Nahjo priests, it should be pretty easy to access from the shore so if you can't find anyone in the NW maybe you could go sailing :)

I think there's a sermon group in the SW of Independence with a couple of Nahjo priests, it should be pretty easy to access from the shore so if you can't find anyone in the NW maybe you could go sailing :)

I don't mind sailing but i would prefer to just let someone pm me so i am not bothering people that might not want to mess with it..but thanks for the suggestion :)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Hi Kegan. L12 Nahjo sermongroup let me know if you wanna come over. PM me in game.

Easiest way is drive to Mousehole take a horse with you and take mainroad to East.

Edited by garfius

Hi Kegan. L12 Nahjo sermongroup let me know if you wanna come over. PM me in game.

Easiest way is drive to Mousehole take a horse with you and take mainroad to East.

Yeah that will be okay i think i am going for lunch but will pm you when i get back