Sign in to follow this  
LorraineJ

Punishlife - your mail

Why is this a forum topic and not a PM?

Having bought several characters myself, I'm aware that a person's forum name may not match the name in-game that sent me a mail, so I decided to cover all bases. It got me nervous to return a mail.

Why is this a forum topic and not a PM?

Because many of the people here need video game drama to make up for their lack of real life drama.

Edited by Caveman

Because many of the people here need video game drama to make up for their lack of real life drama.

Oh dang! That was such an insight. Made me realize how nice my real life actually is!

Oh dang! That was such an insight. Made me realize how nice my real life actually is!

Happy to help.

In the OP's defense, one can never be entirely sure if ingame accounts and forum accounts match. Then there's people with multiple ingame and forum accounts.

Let alone all the trading and selling.

Delayed response is delayed. I only just found this post because i was checking the price for rare arrows, but the cod was payment for a bulk order i did i think. The forum never alerted my to this post so couldn't say anything sooner but i never scam, i make my coin the honest way. Spending hours/days/weeks making stuff for others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

I agree

Nah but seriously, rep is everything for bulk workers/coin sellers. Got to keep mine stellar

• Like 2

Thanks but i must politely refuse. Currently unable to take any bulk orders, i'll let you know when i can if you'd like.

3 hours ago, punishlife said:

Nah but seriously, rep is everything for bulk workers/coin sellers. Got to keep mine stellar

But nobody remembered/knew about this and now that you bumped it, it might start to raise suspicions. Actions described by OP are really, really malicious.

rip reputation.

...altho some would argue working for the TC crew would had done that to begin with. Its like working for the mafia, you know?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zigozag said:

But nobody remembered/knew about this and now that you bumped it, it might start to raise suspicions. Actions described by OP are really, really malicious.

Yeah but if someone searched my name they would have seen this post without a response from me which can be more damaging, when in reality, someone bought bulk, i delivered it and then cod an item for payment but they sold the account without notifying me. I'm sure it was all resolved in the end, i just want it to reflect that on the forums.

• Like 2

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎20 at 11:41 AM, Outlaw said:

PvE skirmishes are getting out of control.

there is very little a PVE'er  can do to even the score when we let our guard down to one of the shenaniganizers/... as I like to think of them as... so we must take every chance we can get.. one of my fans decided to deed all around me and basically limit all expansion for my friend (who quit because of this) and I's deed... goes to show.. pve retaliation must be thought on long and hard and grudges can stretch for long periods well past summer time... and as it turned out for my fan can be a bit costly...but hey.. I sleep well every night.. do you is what you need to ask.. if ya don't then get even...,, 

hey punishlife

i bought a new rear 120mm fan for my pc with three day shipping for 23.99$ and it hasn't arrived despite being 6 days ago

can u make me 1 ???

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Propheteer said:

hey punishlife

i bought a new rear 120mm fan for my pc with three day shipping for 23.99$ and it hasn't arrived despite being 6 days ago

can u make me 1 ???

Sure he could.... just make sure he sends it to the right toon.  Prophetear can get a little whiny sometimes when he doesn't get loot.

• Like 1

Necro thread but as it seems to have come back to life I'll throw my two coppers in with Punish.   I can understand him wanting to respond to thread, even years old, to protect his reputation.   And it's a rep to be trusted.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wargasm said:

Sure he could.... just make sure he sends it to the right toon.  Prophetear can get a little whiny sometimes when he doesn't get loot.

??? for a person who doesnt roll on anything i sure do whine a lot i guess

at least the very minute amount i do get, doesnt go to freedom and sold instantly while i whine on kingdom forums about losing because we have no good gear.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Propheteer said:

??? for a person who doesnt roll on anything i sure do whine a lot i guess

at least the very minute amount i do get, doesnt go to freedom and sold instantly while i whine on kingdom forums about losing because we have no good gear.

hehe prophetear he got you friend!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Greyfox said:

Necro thread but as it seems to have come back to life I'll throw my two coppers in with Punish.   I can understand him wanting to respond to thread, even years old, to protect his reputation.   And it's a rep to be trusted.

Yeah a slow reply is better than no reply and thanks for the good words. Before this topic gets derailed by others going off, if there is every any doubt about my rep, previous clients leave reviews on my bulk ad, so if you are unsure about me, just click

and see for yourself