Sign in to follow this  
HedgeKnight

Seeking Enlightenment from a Muddweller - SW Xanadu

scrollwork_Left1.png     icon1.png Please enlighten me icon1.png     scrollright1.png

I've recently made the switch from the Path of Love heart1.png , to the Path of Knowledge knowledge1.png .

I am currently a Desertmind dessert1.png and am seeking a Muddweller muddy1.jpg  in the SW Xanadu region to enlighten me.

If you are willing to help me out, simply post a message with your location and I'll get in touch to arrange when I can come over with a sexy high QL exquisite rug. My meditation is skill is leaps and bounds over the requirement so I'm hopeful it won't take too many attempts. (Famous last words)  B) - [edit] OK so apparently this may not be true. Seems like it could take upwards of hundreds of attempts depending on RNG and the skill of the enlightener. But if you are willing to attempt the madness I'd still like to give it a go.

Thanks for reading my post!

Hedgeknight

Edited by HedgeKnight
  • Like 1

You have the Correct Skill level & the Allotted time has Passed, to get to that level?

Well of course I do have one, but I still need someone to enlighten me to skip the majority of the timer until the next level.

As I said I have waited the necessary 7 days needed in order to attempt enlightenment. The total timer without enlightenment would be 24 days. That is quite a saving ^^

Edited by HedgeKnight

that part of the Enlightenment is very broke, there is a very very low chance of success, with and stupid insane cool down between attempts.

that part of the Enlightenment is very broke, there is a very very low chance of success, with and stupid insane cool down between attempts.

1 min cooldown.

Aye indeed Wulfgarr, the cool down is not that bad.

Though I hear what steve is saying about the difficulty, reports do say it is hard. But this is Wurm, a game of challenges! I still think it is worth giving it a go if someone is willing to try with me.

So still looking ;)