Sign in to follow this  
Ripsipiirakka

Fix the damn PvE rules!

Only part that several parties keep forgetting is that the ruling went both ways from everything everyone has said.   This means that anyone from either deed has a ban hammer hanging over their head.  Sure doesn't seem like folks from one deed think this is the case.  Seems like they think only Gumbo's deed has that issue.

dead-horse.gif

I'm just gonna say it:

Never really had any issues with you before, Slick... but i'm now aware you're a little weasel. You have half a hand in starting this mess and then you have the nerve to post images of beating dead horses? It's your dead horse... you've helped to build this up.

You're also a huge hypocrite. During your ambitious bridge project(s), you had no problem telling people that you were in the right to build a bridge on any undeeded land and there wasn't anything that anyone could do about it (which is the truth, undeeded land is free to manipulate). However, you now are trying to get Wurm's public (at least from the forum end of it) to view Gumbo's mining in your perimeter as "griefing", as you apparently do.

[01:19:07] <Slickshot> Due to recent griefing events, I am concerned with the well being of my deed and the property within my perimeter.  Due to such nefarious activities I will not be trusting outsiders at the time.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Like 13

I am completely not siding anywhere. A bit of politics is healthy, but you guys need to reach a neutrality now, and then we can go on.

Besides, 99% of everyone who wants to pick a side, won't ever know the reality. It's between two men. :-)

Ill wave at both of you when I pass you on the highways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

In this situation, the status quo actually benefits one of the belligerents. By intentionally derailing the thread and appealing to people's better nature, he is able to walk from a mess of his own creation without a slap on the wrist.

Because he hasn't the capability to simply disappear from a thread (Ego), this means that an argument to moderation (or actual forum moderating) is his only out. Otherwise the dogpile grows, and he risks losing further face.

For example:

I'm just gonna say it:

Never really had any issues with you before, Slick... but i'm now aware you're a little weasel. You have half a hand in starting this mess and then you have the nerve to post images of beating dead horses? It's your dead horse... you've helped to build this up.

You're also a huge hypocrite. During your ambitious bridge project(s), you had no problem telling people that you were in the right to build a bridge on any undeeded land and there wasn't anything that anyone could do about it (which is the truth, undeeded land is free to manipulate). However, you now are trying to get Wurm's public (at least from the forum end of it) to view Gumbo's mining in your perimeter as "griefing", as you apparently do.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Perfection.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 2

Can i have exclusive local. I really dont trust anyone passing by or staying around ?