Sign in to follow this  
Tsetse

Wall at top of slope block access at bottom.

I have encountered a strange bug where a wall built on top of a slope block access to the tile at the bottom of the slope.

I cant lead animals because it says theres a wall in the way when its not. The wall is on the top of the slope not at the bottom. It doesnt affect all tiles since I can lead through some borders and get around the bug The bug also makes it difficult to climb the slope and cause you to get stuck for a bit. The slope is 40 dirt steep.

yBI0iLb.jpg.

tMnzN4u.jpg

I mentioned this problem in the Horses(Animals) Escaping from Fences thread back in June.

I have also noticed that it is not just the walls at the top of the slope that cause a problem - I have hedges running up the slope to separate pens and they block across the slope in the same way.

This happened to me yesterday, being unable to lead a horse because of the fence way above him. IDK if they're still escaping though.

Still happening and I can show a spot or two where it happens EVERY time, if that would help troubleshooting.

May also relate to the bug when inside a building I try to open a bsb above my head and I get the error a wall in the way - which is at the other, North side of the tile

Edited by Jaz