Sign in to follow this  
Vox

Words of advice to new players before I quit.

I will say this vox is not kamal I have heard both voices and Vox sounds nothing like Kamal.  The real answer will be answered soon when the gm answers the ticket!

I can put someone else to call you too, that doesn't proves anything. Please close this thread.

• Like 1

I can put someone else to call you too, that doesn't proves anything. Please close this thread.

Yeah he could've put someone else on the phone. He could also be every newbie griefer known to wurm online. He could also have bribed the mods to keep this thread open (really wondering why you're pushing so hard for it to be closed). Hell he could even be an alien, how would we every know. Perhaps you are voxx? Maybe I am voxx? Perhaps we are all voxx?

seriously, borderline paranoid

Edited by Elktazahjr

"good friend to Susie" - I wish I was.

"PM from Lorraine thanking me for my support against it" - yes i believe you, and you reinstalled windows i guess after that, so no pms left.

"I never said he wasn't a thief ". please dont change your words. just look into your old threads and you will see thats exactly what you did.

"buddy" - i would be ashamed to be your buddy, sorry.

" I am able to say what i please just like you do".  - and yes, im 100% with this one.

iirc you sold yamuliss. is Angar the only one to be put on ignore? i guess enough is enough and im out of this drama thing, in the end the op is not even saying a word.

Edited by bangzuvelis

Pve has the highest drop of rate because of this kind of toxic community.

"good friend to Susie" - I wish I was.

"PM from Lorraine thanking me for my support against it" - yes i believe you, and you reinstalled windows i guess after that, so no pms left.

"I never said he wasn't a thief ". please dont change your words. just look into your old threads and you will see thats exactly what you did.

"buddy" - i would be ashamed to be your buddy, sorry.

" I am able to say what i please just like you do".  - and yes, im 100% with this one.

iirc you sold yamuliss. is Angar the only one to be put on ignore? i guess enough is enough and im out of this drama thing, in the end the op is not even saying a word.

i have 16 accounts so best of luck bud

see you around

• photo-thumb-31201.jpg?_r=1410385961

• Members

bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

877 posts

Sent 06 July 2015 - 03:33 PM

Yes someone told me he was. It's not their fault though, how could they control him? But now at least they know what he did. And maybe in general there can be a discussion about how it's not ok to go prey on players that have no way of defending themselves. Thanks for writing, it helps a lot.

Lorraine

Hang 'em high...

So

bangzuvelis

you call me out as a liar on that huh?

Show me where i have said point blank other then a poor business deal doesnt make him a thief, Point out where i said that he wasn't a thief. Your very toxic to the community with your twisting of words and lies. Ill waste no more time with you Troll. Your off topic you focus the issue on me like a troll thus makes you a troll.

"PM from Lorraine thanking me for my support against it" - yes i believe you, please learn to read sir

"PM from Lorraine thanking me for my support against it" - yes i believe you, please learn to read sir

nah nah you was being sarcastic don't try and twist your words around again you got caught now your trying to better yourself before the community like the fool you acted like stop being a troll. You got called out now you don't like it. Why don't you read and further more be more careful in your accusations my friend in the future. You don't have to be concerned what accounts i have i wouldn't do business with you in this game with you if you offered me the stuff free. Here your comment go back re-read yourself "PM from Lorraine thanking me for my support against it" - yes i believe you, and you reinstalled windows i guess after that, so no pms left.

Edited by Yamuliss

i always thought kamal could be boston > :P

thats, hmmm gee i hope not. lmao waar your too much

This thread makes me feel young again! Straight back to preschool, fighting over who gets to play with the little plastic shovel. It just lacks a teacher or overseer that would step in and tell us to share. And of course, apologizing to each other for calling each other doo-doo heads with big butts.

Oh, where did the time go?

Everyone who "contributed" to this thread I now have a lower opinion of than I had before, except Keenan and Slickshot.

I hope the GM have enough to go on and wish for all concerned parties to go back to playing.

For the record, I'm luckily not part of the drama (somehow I always seem to miss all that "fun") but I do live in an affected village.

I'll take back what I had to say about Vox since he was mature enough to apologize and not antagonize the entire community. While I do have utter disdain for those who act without thinking, I have equally high respect for those who calm down and learn from their mistakes.

If you want to know how not to forum look no further than this thread. Sometimes It's better to just stop posting and think your actions through for a while. On that note I recommend everyone leave this dumbass alone. Toxic players -never- shutup if they have a podium to stand on. So I'll be following my own advice and vacating myself from here. Best of luck to you all, especially the GM team since they have a mess to handle now.

• Like 1

Hi there, I am a pretty new Wurm player and have no idea who Kamal is and what he did to everyone. Frankly I don't want to know- but I am here to express my support for Angar and Piperlane who has been nothing but kind and helpful from day 1 in the lovely DRAMA HATING village known as Pixie bay.

Now drama has been invited on purpose- and the reason must have been considered important enough to suffer the discomfort it brings - in order to do what the involved partys believe is the right thing to do.

Since this issue probably can never be resolved, why not cut the losses and return to our beloved game instead. I for one do not feel happy about reading these threads,and I am vasting valuable play time to do it.

Go back, make a few planks, meditate and fill your mind with Forgiveness, Love, and cake :wub:

• Like 2

Nah keep it open! Shows the immaturity of some!

I am reminded of a dog that has a flea and chews it's own leg off to get it.  I know you did not like my comment before and you really took it the wrong way. In no way do I believe everyone I mentioned was the same alt. It was a joke to illustrate the paranoia going on.

I'll be back make pointless comments about this pointless rant of futility in a few more pages I suppose.  Still think it is a shame it is still open and not locked down.  Mildly entertaining slap fight going on though...

Mods please close the post the community has judged and is tired of the drama! I support the closing of the thread!

Edited by Yamuliss
  • Like 1

Close this thread.

All avenues have been exhausted and I said what I had to say.

Thank your for all of the positive PMs and invites to servers!

Vox Vocci

• Like 1

I have spoken to several parties in regards to this sordid ordeal.

We recognize that this became an in game "witch hunt" by players on players on a freedom server.

I have been asked to state that Vox is not the person that they thought he was.  All I can officially and legally declare is that none of our official information connects Vox to the undesirable individual that started this nightmare.  With that I have asked that they step back and accept that we cannot tolerate these witch hunts under these circumstances.  At this time one side has made a remediation on their own accord towards Vox and that is fine by us.

Wurm Online is a very open community and problems will rise between people.  We will continue to work to meet the challenges that this social environment brings.

Thank you,

Enki (Head Game Master)

• Like 7