Sign in to follow this  
Arfas123

Locked mine entrance bug

I'm currently in a gold mine located inside the deed of "Swedish outpost" on Newspring island in Xanadu. My friend got stuck in a mine by what i assume was glitching in through - which is the way i accidentaly entered- the corner of a stone fence which was near a steep slope but was accesable without having climbing mode on. After my friend glitched in he was inside the mine and not just stuck in the fence, I believe it has something to do with the opening of the cave because when i went near the side of the stone fence I popped inside like you would when you enter a cave but instead just completely ignoring the fence. We have both tried reloging and also using the /stuck command but nothing has worked. We are currently locked inside because the only exit is a wooden door which is locked and is just on the tile border where the cave entrance begins. I would like to call the owners of the deed to let us out as i have some valuable items i can't afford to just throw away.

Smells funny. I don't like the sound of another cave bug. 

Edited by platinumteef

I guess this would fall under the warning about being able to jump fences that was made not that long ago so i don't think a GM will help you any so if you cant find the owner you will have to suicide out.  

Edit: I could be wrong i guess you will have to do a /support and find out or mine your way out if you can.

Edited by Kegan

use your town teleport if you have 1k karma

ahh yes and they can try /vteleport too if they have not use that one up and are a member of a deed. 

Edited by Kegan

I have experienced this before and made it aware to the devs. Rolf contacted me asking for more info and said they are working on it.

I guess this would fall under the warning about being able to jump fences that was made not that long ago so i don't think a GM will help you any so if you cant find the owner you will have to suicide out.  

Edit: I could be wrong i guess you will have to do a /support and find out or mine your way out if you can.

no i didn't jump over, I was popped inside like how you usualy do when you enter a cave

i'm at 900 karma so i can't ;( and also have no free teleports left

Edited by Arfas123

The owner of the mine, is Nempis, who is not on atm, being Swedish - but should be on in the morning - European time

i'm at 900 karma so i can't ;( and also have no free teleports left

You can try to buy 100 karma in source, if you have access to any coppers. It can't be much, you're just close. Or, as said, mine your way out, or wait for deed owner, it appears it's known and active.

You can try to buy 100 karma in source, if you have access to any coppers. It can't be much, you're just close. Or, as said, mine your way out, or wait for deed owner, it appears it's known and active.

Yeah, i'll get on it in the morning, but i don't have any money or access to it :/ only options are to dig out or wait for rescue I believe