Sign in to follow this  
Proximo

Who Remembers "The Place"?

It must have been, god, like 5 years ago now.  It was a village called "The Place".  I remember someone inviting me there on my first day.  The long walk from Freedom Market to The Place was so intimidating in this large new world, where even a rat could kill me.

It was right off the water, I remember that.  Perhaps Crystal Lake?  I'm not sure.  Good people, good friends.  Who put up with all my noob questions and mistakes and helped me out of my many misadventures.

I'm thinking of going back there, if anyone here can help jog my memory.  I look at the map and just draw a blank.  Feeling nostalgic and just wanting to visit that spot again.  Also is anyone still around from there reading this?  I know the deed isn't there anymore, but the memories remain :-)

• Like 1

KellyTxX was last active yesterday, looks like you could send a PM.

Oh wow. That was 6 years ago ;o i havnt even been on that server in 5 years man.

Edited by KellyTxX

Hi,
I remember 'The Place' very well!
It has fallen down in 2/2012 and we put a deed there, called Oaky Doaky. You'll find it on Indy map at 21x 40y, where Bonsai is since long time.

It was a really nice deed in the middle of a maple forest with some oak trees, a public well and a troll spawn in the middle of the road.

• Like 1

Zorky thank you so much!  I remember making my first sickle at my little spot by The Place.  Who do you think planted a bunch of those maples :P heheh

I can't wait to sail there and check Oaky Doaky out and see how the neighborhood looks now.  PM me your in-game name if you want to, thanks!

Now that I see it on the map, it's taking me back.  I remember sailing past port Minoc and Kincan on my very first rowboat!