Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

New assistant* Sermons still moving

Opelika market is once again offering a steady sermon group!

We will run these as close to 7 days a week as possible

When: effective now

Where: Opelika F 26 NE Xanadu (when we pick up numbers we will move next door to the market)

What is a sermon good for:

Sermons are needed when trying to reach your faith goal or max it

How does a sermon work:

Once you have reached your 5 prays for the day a sermon is used to reset your prayers. You can preach every 3 hours with a min of 6 listeners to reset your prays once finished you have 5 fresh prays

I'm not at 30 faith yet should I attend:

yes! You are able to pray which benefits you as well as us and once you hit 30 you can be converted and join the rotation.

What do I do between sermons?

We ask that you do not log out if at all possible. We are kind enough to leave ours running idle for you. Going afk just let us know our rotations are set up to allow you never to lose your spot!! Not going afk but bored? We can help!! I will offer some basic mats for you to kill time and gain skill!!

Why attend your sermons vs another?

Not only to we offer a min of 6 listeners constantly I will also personally offer improving services to any steady attendees! Skills offered are: leather improving, cloth tailoring, blacksmithing, dyes, and carpentry!!

How Rotation works:

How we set rotation: Active priest who are coming into the sermons with either join in an empty slot (Displayed below) or if there are not slots listed you fall in at the end of the rotation. When you finish your preach you will have a msg in your event window

Here  --->   [21:57:07] Lubkix finishes the sermon by asking you to join her in a prayer to Vynora.

Taking the middle number (minutes of the hour)   :57 + 30m <--This is the cool down time needed to be valid listener for your fellow attendees 

making the next preach :28  Then you also move your name to the end of the list

[21:56:47] <Lubkix> Next sermon:  28, Silvertail, 2 spots, Wargsfaith, Arakielx,Lubkix     <---That would be here

We range from 6-8 active priest at any given time inception of over night US times if you are going to bed or an extended afk longer than your rotation please place ( name here) and you will be passed each rotation till you come back.

We are leaving out toons on 24/7 or as close as possible so if you are able we ask that you have the same curiosity for us!

Happy preaching!

* In the event that we are experiencing longer than normal ( 6 priest) sermon times due to high volume i generally remove my priest from rotation, in the event that one one is AFK 5 minutes past there sermon time I will opt to preach in their place, This in most cases will only extend your time by 30m when it does happen. This allows me as the host to maintain the fastest possible rotations for you all when we are nearing 10+ It does not happen very often and i rarely place myself into these slots or even in rotation when we are exceeding 6+ priest

If the numbers continue to Grow we will break into 2 sermon groups one for  -89 faith and one for +90 faith

The lower faith are not as dependent on sermons for their gains as much as the higher end so the sammer groups will be primarily to allow for prayer resets as the higher end is for gains

Question just pm Booskii or wargasm here or in game

Hope to see you there!!

Edited by Booskii
  • Like 4

We've had great success with sermons in the past, having helped at least 7 priests reach maximum faith (100) including 3 of our own.

We also have two Nahjo priests performing sermons as well, so stop by if you need follower or priest conversions.

3ymKxf6.png

Edited by Wargasm

Preach while we work :) not at home but there are enough idle for you to head there and preach!

For those of you in the greater Summerholt area, there's a map above.  Just follow the highway east from Summerholt.

8 idle in the church at opelika were heading to bed for the night feel free to come and preach!

On my way over with two Nahjo followers (and my main character who can just be a warm body for a bit) could they please get conversions to priests? I'll leave them on 24/7 for sermons as well. :) I'm sailing from the south, so it'll take me a bit to get there. 

Thank you for running this! 

note: Thanks again for the conversion! Got my two parked there now. 

Edited by Stargrace

You might consider moving down to the impalong for the weekend, we hope to have lots of warm bodies there!

On my way over with two Nahjo followers (and my main character who can just be a warm body for a bit) could they please get conversions to priests? I'll leave them on 24/7 for sermons as well. :) I'm sailing from the south, so it'll take me a bit to get there.

Thank you for running this!

note: Thanks again for the conversion! Got my two parked there now.

Happy to have you with us

You might consider moving down to the impalong for the weekend, we hope to have lots of warm bodies there!

We have talked about it well see but not hopeful our sermons ate growing as usual fling with the market :)

Relocating the toon that fell down today. They should remain till I reload them tonight help your self

Thank you for making me a priest - and for the friendly reception.

Thank you for making me a priest - and for the friendly reception.

Thats what we're here for!

Plenty idle in the church some asleep some (me) on the way to work feel free to come preach!

Any Nathan priests/followers there?

Currently only vyn and nacho

Would like to join you with my vyn priest after the impalong at i25 :)

Would like to join you with my vyn priest after the impalong at i25 :)

We will be there! Hope to see you :)

Still PLENTY of room for more priests.  We're just up the coast from the Impalong happening this weekend.... F26. 

Is this still going on i have a Vyn priest that i would like to bring.

Is this still going on i have a Vyn priest that i would like to bring.

It is ! Even when were away. :) when I went yo work we were pulling .180 plenty in local we are running 24/7 unless we have an unforeseen crash that we will resolve when we notice

There is no current end date we will offer this until interest diminishes or were all 100 faith :)

ok ty i am on my way with my priest :)

Just a Heads up the host(ers) Will be asleep in about 1-1.5 hrs from this post So i am going to show the way we do the rotation for the arrivals in our over night hours Were expecting 1-2 more this evening/night/morning

How we set rotation: Active priest who are coming into the sermons with either join in an empty slot (Displayed below) or if there are not slots listed you fall in at the end of the rotation. When you finish your preach you will have a msg in your event window

Here  --->   [21:57:07] Lubkix finishes the sermon by asking you to join her in a prayer to Vynora.

Taking the middle number (minutes of the hour)   :57 + 30m <--This is the cool down time needed to be valid listener for your fellow attendees 

making the next preach :28  Then you also move your name to the end of the list

[21:56:47] <Lubkix> Next sermon:  28, Silvertail, 2 spots, Wargsfaith, Arakielx,Lubkix     <---That would be here

We range from 6-8 active priest at any given time inception of over night US times if you are going to bed or an extended afk longer than your rotation please place ( name here) and you will be passed each rotation till you come back.

We are leaving out toons on 24/7 or as close as possible so if you are able we ask that you have the same curiosity for us!

Happy preaching!

Very friendly group  :D Hung out all day and saw awesome faith gains. Thanks for the sermons!

Thanks Baid. Were plenty on when I left for work this morning feel free to join us or preach on if your there see you at lunch break!

[22:12:43] Faith increased by 0.240 

Come join us :)