Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Red Vendetta Thieves Guild: Coming to a deed near you!

Op's post is a great way to anger the gm's. Word of advice, dont anger *The Enki* he will quickly put ya in your place, If ya anger rolf, then well your screwed perminatly :-P

Police yourselves, it is a sandbox game. Leave the GMs out of it. Fix game mechanics if required. 

• Like 1

That's extremely easy to say.

Are you the mechanic though?

I'm really happy with this if its for real and hope it will force to freedom server, gm's and devs to get their sht together. The inconsistency in their administration is absolutely disgusting. What I hate most is that one day they tell you they can't do that and the next day they do that exact thing for another player etc.

I'm happy for it because it'll galvanize PvE'ers into a unified voice by the time the developers vacation is over.

I look forward to the changes that will be made to make up for this... developer induced travesty. We warned them. This is their fault.

• Like 1

Police yourselves, it is a sandbox game. Leave the GMs out of it. Fix game mechanics if required.

How do you suggest we do it(in an effective way).. do fart emote into the wind? Because there is no other way for us to police ourselves except call a GM...

Edited by rixk
  • Like 3

... Because there is no other way for us to police ourselves except call a GM...

This! (And this may be the main problem we have on the PvE servers...)

• Like 6

I'm happy for it because it'll galvanize PvE'ers into a unified voice by the time the developers vacation is over.

I look forward to the changes that will be made to make up for this... developer induced travesty. We warned them. This is their fault.

Or it will be another lunchgate and they will return to see half of freedom gone.

Just another  troll, feeding off the negative attention, nothing special or new. He wants his 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 1

All the 4 chan raids etc over the years, this is nothing new.

If the intent is to get devs off their ass to make permissions work as intended and stop having a system warning being your only protection when patches make stealing possible and all other things that never get tested until after patch then cause the playerbase undue grief, then I'm all for it.

This is going to be an open and shut case for

EVheGqu.jpg

Edited by Tipper
  • Like 2

This! (And this may be the main problem we have on the PvE servers...)

This is a fair point to consider. At least over here on Epic, if someone is being a general ass, we (the other members of the server) can band together, and steamroll their deed and everything they own, without breaking any rules. It doesn't happen often, but I've seen it done a few times on desertion anyhow.

Edited by Arronicus
  • Like 1

Good luck in your griefing adventures.

Thanks for the well wishes, but remember we are not griefing. We are just playing the game how we choose within the rules  ;)

Edited by Caveman

I invite you to target me first.

Still waiting, please attack me :(

Still waiting, please attack me :(

I'm not targeting anyone specific, but I can't stop you from posting your location. *wink*

I'm not targeting anyone specific, but I can't stop you from posting your location. *wink*

Pft, some thieves guild. I'm very easy to find :V

• Like 2

Don't let the group of wussies going by the name of Syndicate fool you. These guys are posers and suck at what they are attempting to do. If anyone finds out who any of the Syndicate members are let me know. They are not allowed to operate without the consent of Red Vendetta and will be dealt with.

They are not allowed to operate without the consent of Red Vendetta and will be dealt with.

Actually lol'd. Maybe These two groups are the same attention seeking individuals?

#conspiracies4days #onepostisneverenough #threadrevival 

Edited by Emoo

Actually lol'd. Maybe These two groups are the same attention seeking individuals?

#conspiracies4days #onepostisneverenough #threadrevival 

#emooisboredonindependenceshouldcomebackandmakesmooshsmoohs2015

That caveman troll. lol  He honestly believes griefing involves breaking the rules.  Griefing involves any action that you do to others to cause them distress for the purpose of causing distress.  That is exactly what you're doing.  Take a hike.

• Like 1

#emooisboredonindependenceshouldcomebackandmakesmooshsmoohs2015

Check what server I've been on for the last few days bro!

#owned #checkyourselfbeforeyouwreckyourself #smooshyouinasecbuddy2015

Griefers greifeing greifers. 

advil-migraine-homepage_0.jpg

For the GM that gets stuck with these tickets.

• Like 2

Griefers greifeing greifers. 

advil-migraine-homepage_0.jpg

For the GM that gets stuck with these tickets.

Enki should just back hand them all into oblivion. HE HAS THE POWA!!!!

• Like 2