Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Red Vendetta Thieves Guild: Coming to a deed near you!

You can get into trouble for a single emote slap if the GM who answers the report feels it was intended as harassment. Just have to land the right (or wrong possibly?) GM in the report.

Heh.. In recent weeks GMs have made it clear, that theft is very much tolerated in Wurm. So besides hurting his own reputation(if even that in case he uses an alt.. and very likely does) the OP isn't going to do anything illegal. Trying to hide here behind "GMs will punish toxic behavior" is funny. Theft is always offensive act with intent to take away someone elses possessions, so in essence it is ALWAYS toxic act(I have yet to find a person, who is been happy about being stolen from). But as theft is accepted by staff, it will be interesting to see, how the GMs will categorize one theft as toxic and another not... Let's face it.. after we have seen how GMs have been justifying thieves actions by them using games mechanics, it would be hard for them to take action against OP.

It CAN go under harrassment, when OP will cross the line and keep targetting one person over and over again.. but until he does that.. he is well withing game rules.. sadly..

Edited by rixk
  • Like 2

Sounds to me like this is someone who needs to get a real life !

Best way to make this little boy go away is to ignore him, there is nothing he can do that we can't undo, there is nothing he can steal that we can not replace.

He gets his lil chubby from the drama, give him no drama.

*Peace

Edited by VelvetSun

Sounds to me like someone openly challenged CodeClub and expects to win.

• Like 6

Anyone else get that this is someone blatantly pointing out the flaws with the game rules by stating that they intend to do whatever they want "within the rules".

Although I have to point out that doing things within the rules can still get you harassed by a GM. I've noticed some of them like to make up rules on the go.

• Like 1

I think a Freedom thieves guild is a cool idea. A Freedom griefers/thieves guild that actually does mostly griefing and stealing dumb crap is a bit lame. Anybody can do that. Big money heists would be a different matter.

Anyway if you are going to focus on griefing, please come up with a funny logo and a funnier name. And please let us know what it's like to become a GM sandwich.

Btw, OP....a vendetta is a revenge, you're just a fruity kiddy hiding behind his screen and PvE rules to be un muto cazzo stronzo.

Irony is you're also hiding behind PvE rules in that vendettas aren't allowed against cazzi.

"Red Pansy" would be a lovelier, more florally suited name.

• Like 1

Soon as everyone stops posting this thread will vanish into the abyss that is our forum and OP's empty intentions will be forgotten by both us and himself, personally I see this as a cry out for attention by someone who was victimized at some point and childishly thought the solution was becoming the problem.

Since we're already on the subject, Our community can be toxic at times and at some point we're all just a bunch of cradled babies screaming about something we lost or PVP being ruined because they added a new hat that's a little to vibrant.... But I actually love our community and it's always been my opinion that our problems are what keep the community alive and shouting. 

Edited by yashua
  • Like 1

Providing a solution to the problem would be much more helpful than whatever it is that this is.

Kind of reminds me of the movie, Dirty Work.

Perhaps the title of this post should have been:  A legal way to rapidly get even more Wurm Players to quit.

If anyone does get any grief from this guy might want to take a look here if he still owns it and return the favour.........

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/108299-sword-coast-recruitment-and-charter-xanadu/?hl=skelos 

Please delete Sword Coast from J25, I disbanded that deed months ago.

Also I really don;t think the majority of players care to get into tit-for-tat griefing wars, they don't WANT player versus player aggression. they just want griefing to stop, and the statements that 1) "It's impossible to grief because game mechanics fully protect players" and 2) "There are legal ways to grief, you just have to learn2play"  to both be debunked as  fallacies. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 8

Sounds to me like someone openly challenged CodeClub and expects to win.

There really isn't much to challenge... GMs have publicly stated, that if the game mechanics allow it, it is free game..

Guess he moved then......ty

Edited by TheTashman

What is with these Troll attention seeking threads on Town Square lately? Hardly worth a reasonable response and further reading.

*shrugs*

=Ayes=

• Like 4

Corbita "acquired", public meditation area "repurposed", off-deed farm "redecorated". A small sampling of little things before the big reveal.  :)

Corbita "acquired", public meditation area "repurposed", off-deed farm "redecorated". A small sampling of little things before the big reveal.  :)

Three Knarrs stolen, castle torn down, sheep pens freed of sheep. 

See how easy it is to make things up without evidence?

There's a pretty decent shot you're all just getting trolled in this thread by an attention-seeker. But please, feel free to continue giving him more upset posts to stroke himself to.

• Like 3

I want to read more, more, MORE!

Forum hogging is my new alt+tab hobby while waiting for timers, and I only settle for the most stupid topics.

• Like 4

I'm really happy with this if its for real and hope it will force to freedom server, gm's and devs to get their sht together. The inconsistency in their administration is absolutely disgusting. What I hate most is that one day they tell you they can't do that and the next day they do that exact thing for another player etc.

Edited by Elktazahjr
  • Like 1

This sounds like the group of 12 that is busy making the game suck for some really good people near Lormere.  One of those players has helped a lot of new people get started, he thought was helping them then went offline for a little while, they got into one of his off-deed fences and killed all the horses he had that were for helping people, his stuff was all within his walls, so they destroyed stuff that was off deed on purpose.  And now set up tents and a 1x1 stack and currently destroying all the off-deed stuff that another player was doing to make her area look better, which incidentally only just recovered from another griefing guild. 

I do hope there is a "spirit of the game" because I would hate to see good people leave a game because they cannot protect themselves (i.e. get a group or players together and decorate the trees in griefer guts and other bits) due to rules and cannot expect GMs to help because it is within the rules.  If the GMs do not step in and stop this kind of cowardly behavior, then i see a lot of people simply leaving as we play games to have fun and get away from this type of crap.

• Like 9

wow... normaly i would say epic/pvp suckz and so on but that's the first time i must say that i'm glad to be on epic. of course you can steal/destroy stuff and grief like hell but.... that's not so much as on freedom i guess :lol: