Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Red Vendetta Thieves Guild: Coming to a deed near you!

This is to inform everyone that Red Vendetta Thieves Guild has formed and is set to begin operations.

Who: We are a band of players that are fed up with the whining from the PVE community that has run rampant on the forums and in game.

What: Our operations will be completely within game policy, we are not griefers. Operations will include, stealing carts, wagons, boats, horses, items that can be picked up on and off deeds, destroying one tile roads, creating landfills, deforestation, mining, and digging in perimeter, beaching boats, placing doors on mine entrances,  etc.

Where: We roam the freedom servers unless we find good reason to settle for some time.

When: Operations will start 7/16

Why: The wurm community needs a reality check unlike any other gaming community I’ve ever known. Too many people have replaced their real lives with wurm and put more time and energy on their deeds than on their own personal lives. To make matters worse they feel they are owed features and immunity. We will attempt to liberate these people from their false lives and learn to understand that wurm is a only a game.

Do you have a pesky neighbor? Got scammed in a trade? We offer contract work for your revenge. Contact me here.

This is not a recruitment post but a notice to all players. If you have questions I will be happy to answer them.

• Like 11

This is one way to ruin your reputation I suppose.

• Like 6

Have you ever thought of playing on chaos? All your wishes will come true there, and all within game policy. Plus no one will say anything to you if you kill/loot people there as it is a pvp server. Doing so on a pve server will not be a pleasurable experience. 

• Like 1

This is really messed up of you. But i'm glad you made this thread so I know what kind of person you are... Thanks

As i understand this post, you want PvP but are to scared to go to Chaos so you do what you can on Freedom.

• Like 28

As i understand this post, you want PvP but are to scared to go to Chaos so you do what you can on Freedom.

seems the case.... :ph34r:

just want to note; the character Caveman does not belong to this guy anymore (if it ever did), so would do no good to KoS that name

Edited by Lisabet
  • Like 2

Have you ever thought of playing on chaos? All your wishes will come true there, and all within game policy. Plus no one will say anything to you if you kill/loot people there as it is a pvp server. Doing so on a pve server will not be a pleasurable experience. 

Why would he play on Chaos? He can't win on Chaos, that's why hes doing it on freedom.

• Like 10

I need someone taken care of, he's on chaos though, but shouldn't be a problem right, because its connected to Freedom cluster?

• Like 1

I think to be considered a "guild" you need more than one member :rolleyes:

We would be happy to introduce ourselves. Where are you located?

• Like 1

we are not griefers.

Operations will include, stealing carts, wagons, boats, horses, items that can be picked up on and off deeds, destroying one tile roads, creating landfills, deforestation, mining, and digging in perimeter, beaching boats, placing doors on mine entrances,  etc.

So you are griefers?

• Like 6

My location is located to the left of this message, under my profile picture ;)

Sadly I live on an island so I'm afraid you won't have much to do. 'less you want to dump a few thousand dirt to help expand.

Edited by williamwierd
  • Like 4

My location is located to the left of this message, under my profile picture ;)

Sadly I live on an island so I'm afraid you won't have much to troll. 'less you want to dump a few thousand dirt to help expand.

Your are doing it wrong. It must be:

"Sadly I live on an island so I'm afraid you won't have much to troll. Just please dont expand my island by dumping a few thousand dirt."

• Like 11

Go and try to do this on pvp servers, meanwhile read the freedom game rules, let me help:

"Play Nice Or We Will Rip Your Heart Out (griefing)
Definition: Activities that are not constructive and with deliberate intent to do harm to others."

Edited by Zkovacs
  • Like 9

While I agree with the spirit of this, if you do it just to annoy other people it is griefing and should be punished.

Although that doesn't mean that digging in other peoples perimeter or stealing carts is always griefing. If you want the benefits from it and not just annoy other players it isn't griefing.

Helping make the whiners case! \o/ Because GMs will have to consider the rules if this becomes a common behavior ;) Or be harsher about applying them.

• Like 3

What's the pool on how long before this clown is banned?

• Like 11

You must be really bored,good luck on the path of bad reputation. :P