• Wooden canopy ground fix
  • Closed hole in basinet helm
  • Added Incineration buff icon
  • Fixed upper portcullis
  • Valhalla Descendants pmk textures
  • Updated some gui header images
  • All house walls should show decay
  • Cleaned up pack

Gm's need to wake up. How can we have a "don't leave kingdom influence" on a new ele server, we're all stuck at our small deeds. Why is roaming/hota/towers/depot are not allowed on Epic-elevation?

This should be a no-deed raiding ban, or no stepping into deeds local ban...

I don't know what to do with my life :( Decided to take a week of military leave to pvp in wurm and of course the week i pick pvp is ban.

FIX pvp please.

I'd just like to point out that this was an art update. It doesn't seem to make much sense to complain about code bugs on an art team update. They don't work on the same parts of the game.

That said, I appreciate the art updates! I've been looking at the screen shots from a few years past and Wurm has really grown up. I only wish the new Empire of Mol Rehan PMK art update made it in. ;) Ah well. Patience!

I am in game but now when I try to bring in another character, I can't get it to finish loading the graphics file.  It hangs at 100%... I'm afraid to log out of the ones that are in!

Sorry, just saw someone posted that this happen often when the graphics are updated.  Will fix itself once I log out...  :)

Edited by Kyleshandra

Empire of Mol Rehan Tall banners were added... wondering why this wasnt mentioned. Not noteworthy enough i guess :(

No, we cant pvp yet... however we look Fabulous!!!

Edited by Klaa

Empire of Mol Rehan Tall banners were added... wondering why this wasnt mentioned. Not noteworthy enough i guess :(

Came to ask if they were added after reading the first post (and not seeing them mentioned)

Thanks for the extra patch-details Red ;)

After waiting for more then 3 hours i gave up waiting for a GM to help me..

Sucks it still has to be like this.

An art update in the middle of a total PvP ban?

Seriously, you guys need to pull your heads out of your asses. This PvP ban is completely retarded. I'm sure this will no doubt result in another forum perma-ban, but at this point, I don't even log in, so what does it matter. Just limit PvP to open field stuff, not near a deed. We've had PvP bans like that before.