Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Skirmishes "The never ending battle on freedom isles"

Stealing some poor souls gold, for shame.

If he found it on a starter deed, high chance is he wasn't allowed to take it at all anyways.

Stealing some poor souls gold, for shame.

If anyone stole the gold it would be the GM that i turned it into and not me. The GM did allow me to keep it in my bank while they investigated the deal but he come back and said that they found the rightful owner and got it from me about a week later.

If he found it on a starter deed, high chance is he wasn't allowed to take it at all anyways.

I got the gold out just fine but as i said above i put in a support ticket as soon as i found it. 

Edited by Kegan

Olllldddd Kegan

Heres a little story about that scam artist!

I once owned a cluster of deeds with traders on each one. They were named "Buckeye". 

There was this little hole deed that was inactive, but also was blocking me from running my borders togethor. It also had a trader. So one day Kegan is in local, and I see him in the deed... 

Long story short, he convinced me he owned the deeds writs, and it would be disbanding soon. As the owners no longer played.

He sold me a writ to the front of the deed for 40s, and showed me how to drain the trader through thier 1x1 building walls...... Telling me it had a week to disband.

It had taxes set to highest amount, which he knew. I PMed him once I seen the tax rate, and he said "Sorry"

Kegan for top level money monger scumbag

• Like 2

Bayview scraps are all mine, was expecting it to be complete scavanged when i got there the day after it disbanded.

I had no resistance to securing the buildings and there contents, a big surprise to me, knowing who big Del & Lith were with there resource gathering, etc, etc.

You're lucky no one got greedy.  I've catapulted off-deed walls around that fallen deed to get rid of those annoying loud lava spiders.  Between aiming the catapult and rebuiding the wall I knocked down didn't lose over 5 minutes =P

Olllldddd Kegan

I once owned a cluster of deeds with traders on each one. They were named "Buckeye". 

There was this little ###### hole deed that was inactive, but also was blocking me from running my borders togethor. It also had a trader. So one day Kegan is in local, and I see him in the deed... 

Long story short, he convinced me he owned the deeds writs, and it would be disbanding soon. As the owners no longer played.

He sold me a writ to the front of the deed for 40s, and showed me how to drain the trader through thier 1x1 building walls...... Telling me it had a week to disband.

It had taxes set to highest amount, which he knew. I PMed him once I seen the tax rate, and he said "Sorry"

Most of that is a lie and as far as the trader goes yes i had a friend that got banned i think from the game and i had access to his two traders, deeds and the buildings. (one that i had sold you.. not the deed but the gatehouse that i had built on the deed)

I offered you your money back but you said it was fine and i never heard anything back from you again on the deal until this today. I did once go back to the area and someone in the area had dug a huge hole but that was after i had sold my deeds to Broken and had moved on so the only person you have to blame for that was yourself since i had offered you your money back at the time.  I disclosed everything to you and offered you an out when you spoke to me so no one to blame but yourself on that.

Edit: While we are here i just as well get out all my things so they don't come up...

1: Bought a deed close to celebration starting town and expanded my perimeter over buildings to expand the deed. (not illegal just a bad thing to do to someone they called a GM etc but as we all know it is fine and for a bit they changed the rules on them but it was reverted the next week or so)

2: Someone was building a house in an area i had planned on setting up a deed but i had not yet so i set up the deed real fast and they could not finish their newbie house.  ( i offered him money for his time wasted and told him i had plans for the area) 

3: This deal from above and i had disclosed everything to him but i guess the deed did not disband quick enough for him but like i had said i did offer to buy it back at the time. (nothing more said on the deal from 3 or 4 years ago i guess it was until this today) 

There we go my "misconducts" from my past so do or say what you like but there it is. 

Edited by Kegan

Yes, Im up to be challenged for the account I "Stole"

Someone like Lunn deserves to be stolen from, and I did it accidentally with a password reset 4 months after selling it.

Later I settled the funds with him, but still will own up to my folly's in my Wurm life.

Redd, All I have to say to you........................................ Bowl Cut

Edit: #Faceonlyamothercouldlove (In game of course :P)

#Ionlyusehashtagsforyou

You stole the account prior to my freedom exploits. You are just a scummy person.

edit: Also, the only reason you payed was so we didn't kick you from the group. Even then, I was only able to get half out of you.

Edited by Lunn

Olllldddd Kegan

There was this little ###### hole deed that was inactive, but also was blocking me from running my borders togethor. It also had a trader. So one day Kegan is in local, and I see him in the deed... 

Your really a mean person Rolandt for making up false accusations upon others to help your ego. This thread is also not helping you, you have tons of people who hate you and I wonder why? Maybe its because your reputation as a seller is absolute trash, or the fact you cannot be taken serious because you switch kingdoms on a whim. I literally don't trust you because of that your shady. Reputation is important in wurm. Making this thread wont redeem you. Your calling Kegan out here really? I've done several high euro trades with him and was never scammed or anything. Would read again for sure, you wonder why pve hates pvp. Please stop using the forums to pvp and go out and fight like real men and women. I've had enough of this drama on the forums already just stop please. I'm getting really close to coming to chaos to pvp you nerds who have super drawn out egos.

Edited by Niki

One time on Gold 1, a bandit living in Moi'coh forest stole my cart. So I launched a super secret stealth mission to steal it back, along with some of his chickens. Turns out it wasn't my cart. Kept it anyway.

• Like 1

skirmishes makes everything better and more lively

Yep, just needs a gif.

giphy.gif

This thread is complete.

I once salvaged an abandoned place... :ph34r:

DISGUSTING

• Like 1

This one time I wanted to make a satirical thread about positive teamwork experiences in the chaos section but couldn't because the pvpers wanted to be protected from threads like this one over on their side of forums.

Kudos.

PS hey mods give us access to make mockery on their forums, its only fair.

johnny-dangerously-poster.jpg

... once

Now we are rolling! 

I want Fights though, Lunn do you have an account left to challenge me with Sir? Oh , wait......

I am ashamed to know you.

*Loots his neighbor's defunct deed.*

This one time I wanted to make a satirical thread about positive teamwork experiences in the chaos section but couldn't because the pvpers wanted to be protected from threads like this one over on their side of forums.

Kudos.

Hear hear!

Kudos.

Damn, didn't know the Town Square was only for Freedomers and not a general forum...

• Like 1

Hi. My name is Lotus. I am a lootaholic....

• Like 1

Damn, didn't know the Town Square was only for Freedomers and not a general forum...

Its the freedomer attitude. "This is mine because I say so and I refuse to share"

No, it's for everyone by default. But popular opinion is anywhere that PVPers mock or ridicule Freedomers, that area is thought to be Freedomer areas.  Starting a fight often involves going into a different neighborhood to make condescending remarks. Otherwise you dont get to impress your friends.

Its the freedomer attitude. "This is mine because I say so and I refuse to share"

It's the PvP'er attitude:

"What's this thread.... 'Improve guards on PvE' ... trolling and derailing time!" 

One can label a thread "PvE" in a million ways, it'll end up with PvP'ers deciding for CodeClub that it won't happen and/or in a "he said she said" skirmish among yourselves.

You have any idea how tempting it was to go into the PvP Ban thread and start calling y'all whiners and crybabies, and that if you don't like it go play another game?

It's the PvP'er attitude:

"What's this thread.... 'Improve guards on PvE' ... trolling and derailing time!" 

One can label a thread "PvE" in a million ways, it'll end up with PvP'ers deciding for CodeClub that it won't happen and/or in a "he said she said" skirmish among yourselves.

You have any idea how tempting it was to go into the PvP Ban thread and start calling y'all whiners and crybabies, and that if you don't like it go play another game?

The pvp ban was due to a gamebreaking bug and not about demanding paid features like guards for free because youre too cheap.

• Like 1

The pvp ban was due to a gamebreaking bug and not about demanding paid features like guards for free because youre too cheap.

*Cough*

Features added so you can sell to Freedom to fund your game

*Cough*

Get a job.

If I may add:

HOW THE %"#%$ DOES ONE BUY GUARDS ON HIGHWAYS OFFDEED?

Also, learn this:

You're invited to bring your family to an evening of tales of yore about the city of Ur.

Edited by Mordraug
  • Like 1