Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Skirmishes "The never ending battle on freedom isles"

I once had a discussion with a neighbour about my perimeter. He wanted me to move it a few tiles, and despite totally understanding his point of view, I ultimately refused and was unable to explain my own view well enough for him to understand. This makes me quite sad whenever I think about it.

Damn, didn't know the Town Square was only for Freedomers and not a general forum...

So you're saying you support a PvE only forum?

Right now? I'd settle for a PvE only forum, where having access to Chaos/Epic/Challenge forums immediately excludes access.

Fair is fair.

There's one for each PvE server. Doesn't really seem fair to exclude PvP players from those though, since there are a lot of players who play on both Chaos and Freedom for example.

Hence the request for one that does. Equality isn't a bad thing.

I don't see why Freedomers who have no interest in PvP'ing have to go through PvP scrutiny every time they want to air out a grievance, when the PvP crowd made the exact same argument as I'm making now and got their way already. At the very least, it'd give Freedomers a place to post their, "This person stole from me." threads without clogging up the Town Square.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 1

So you're saying you support a PvE only forum?

Sure.

Dairuka - i'd support that too if it meant freedomers couldnt come to the chaos forum >.>

BUT, if that happened, then we wouldnt be able to pull out the old standard "haha do you even play on chaos?"

Now we are rolling! 

I want Fights though, Lunn do you have an account left to challenge me with Sir? Oh , wait......

Yea bud I do. Dont really need to fight you though, your life seems like its bad enough. 

edit: e.g: You being unable to repay me for the account. 

Edited by Lunn
  • Like 3

I killed a seal.  It dropped a hide which I sold at alliance prices.

In closing I must say that I am rather disappointed that the Forum Mods have decided to let a post such as this remain, with this obvious provokement to endorse conflict with others upon the PvE servers. I for one really don't find it amusing, where issues brought are brought up within Town Square with the end goal of making the situations better rather than worse, as this post blatantly endorses.

=Ayes=

I with Ayes on this. This thread is full of PVPers bragging about mischievous activities on PVE servers and making a mockery of the way we choose to play the game. Threads of goading the enemy belong on the chaos/ epic boards, not in a place where the enemy cant do $hit.

Thread should be locked, but will likely become a sticky instead. Way to hold the line Mods.

Moved to Woodscraps.

Moved back to Town Square.

Fail.

I think some of you guys should get checked for anger issues

• Like 3

Since wurm is having issues connecting to patch servers and editing HOSTS didnt resolve... Im stuck on the forums. Yes I have anger issues. PVPers come to freedom, cause griefing issues, PVEers get on the forums to rant and PVPers use the old deed it or loose it/ KOS/ Come to Chaos we don't have these issues/ point and yell carebear etc etc etc and Im sick of crap like this thread. All it's doing is mocking a group of players.

by the way, 77 on chaos + 105 on Epic = a lot less than those of us just on the xanadu server at 273.

Someone explain how PVPers got carebear forums for just themselves?

Someone explain how PVPers got carebear forums for just themselves?

• Like 2

you forgot to SS whats next, the group of forums that require approval to join in on LMAO, almost clever.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

you forgot to SS whats next, the group of forums that require approval to join in on LMAO, almost clever.

Edited by Naio

you realize that you can post in the chaos forums too right?

So long as you request/apply to the Wurm team to have the privilege to do so.

• Like 1

yes, /support a ticket.  that literally anyone can do, and everyone that has a post on that board has done.  it would have taken you less time to submit that ticket than it did to make that post.

im glad this thread has the same kinds of ridiculous arguments that the chaos skirmishes thread does.

Seems like to me this thread is over and just needs to be locked it is not ever going to be anything constructive just a bunch of this same garbage over and over again. 

Edited by Kegan