Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Skirmishes "The never ending battle on freedom isles"

!Attention Freedomers!

As we all know, freedom players have skirmishes as well. And now they have a place to express their daily quarrels with thou neighbor!

We want your most juicy stories, your arguments, your concerns.....

We know your scared to fight, but we also know your not scared to use your words!

Also use this thread to challenge someone you have issues with to a duel, with gear, money or pride on the line!

Post the fights here... Lets go!

• Like 9

Rolandt Sux

Haha Agreed :) 

Who is your main and where did you buy it again?

someone drank water from my fountain once and i was really peeved 

• Like 7

this is gonna be great.  instead of combat logs we're gonna get IM logs.

• Like 2

Constructive, TY Huntar

did they know you pee in it before breakfast?

Constructive, TY Huntar

did they know you pee in it before breakfast?

R3CSUMl.png

they do now

I once moved into a bay in NW Inde, there was a family of Wurmians, Mom, Dad and kids, Aunt and Uncle. All had their own deeds. I deed the 5 tiles that was not taken and named it Rolandts bay.

They were Mad and Enki was involved. I did not care about their family, children, memories.... 

They quit the game

Edit: then I disbanded

Edited by Rolandt

we should make a new skirmishes thread in town square, it would be way more fun.

lets goooooooooooo

Moved to Woodscraps.

Moved back to Town Square.

Edited by Shrimpiie
Moderation Edit
  • Like 3

This one time a guy built a 1x1 shed on my nice island which didn't fit with the ambiance so I wrote a 12 page essay about house design.

Edited by Webba
  • Like 1

I gave a lost noob a meal. It was only 70ql. I'm so ashamed.

Edited to say:  I guess I'm terrabad at PvP. I should have NOT been ashamed.

Edited by MissWilc
  • Like 4

this is way less fun in woodscraps.  does anyone even read woodscraps?

Wood scraps is for non wurm related things.

Why is this here?

• Like 1

Moved to Woodscraps.

Wood Scraps desc. :Its the bit that's left! Non-Wurmian stuff like other games, movies, the weather or what you had for breakfast.

Town Square desc. :General wurm-related discussion goes here, like discussing movement speed on tar or figuring out what the latest client update did.

This involves Wurm, thus it can't be woodscraps, it is general, thus making it proper for town square

Pretty sure this is admin abuse at the 4th highest level. Pls revert change immediately

• Like 2

+1

I've print screened this because I'm pretty sure we'll never see admin abuse on this scale again.

#savethethread

• Like 3

Far too many to list.

Breaking fences when people made an legal enclosure of about 10k tiles blocking any way to walk home or hunt, logging in on your boat after a crash to find yourself inside a collapsed cave on your boat, while your boat is listed in the salvage forums mining your way out.

Being mad you can't Catapult Ultimarus and hit Elwood from the far south end of the server no matter how many times you click crank.

Being placed on Kos on public roads by Darwin and Boston and having to restore highways when decide to build a new road out of Kos range.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot topixssssssssssss

I broke into fences that weren't on deeded lands.

Scavenged around ruins of old deeds.

I even waited almost 2 weeks for a building wall to break so I could go inside and take the items out.

Yeah, I enjoyed my time traveling around Independence.

Didn't find anything of real value though.

I think I might hit up Exo or Cele if I ever feel like leaving Chaos again.

Edited by Kswords
  • Like 3

guys i think we need to start this thread off with a bang, anyone know sirlaw and can you get him in here to tell his story?

invited this new player to my deed, he started demanding tons of things like items and rights to all the buildings, i kicked him after a week or so and he kept coming back to use my forge

[19:01:30] <Genocide> Don't you have a forge yourself?

[19:02:21] <Althalos> I figured i'd use yours...because you aren't smart enough to lock your doors haha.

[19:02:23] <Althalos> See ya.

[19:03:56] <Genocide> You do know there's a difference between locking and having a deed open to everyone right lol

[19:05:05] <Althalos> ###### #######

[19:07:57] <Genocide> Alright well.

[19:08:27] <Althalos> lol

[19:08:33] <Althalos> I'm being put on KOS

[19:08:38] <Althalos> oh no....i'm guna die xD

[19:09:49] <Althalos> you are a punk man.

[19:10:12] <Althalos> why invite people when you don't want noobs? You are plainly and put simply, and idiot.

[19:10:30] <Althalos> who is a loner with no friends in real life, and is mildly autistic. That is why you can focus on this game and are on it 24/7.

[19:10:33] <Althalos> you got no .ing life.

[19:11:23] <Huntar> Alrighty then.

[19:12:00] <Althalos> you are so into this game, that you actually have the nerd in you to sign into two different computers to get ahead of everyone else.

[19:12:29] <Huntar> I guess you don't understand the point of 'mule' alts.

[19:12:32] <Althalos> you might be something in this game, but you are nothing in real life do. No social skills what so ever

[19:12:44] <Althalos> only a hardcore nerd would make a "mule alt"

[19:13:25] <Huntar> Welcome to wurm then, tons of people have alts man.

[19:14:09] <Althalos> putting me on the KOS makes me laugh. I've talked to many other people around you and they barely even know you.

[19:14:34] <Althalos> You stay in your house all day building and tinkering. You don't even have enough social skills to branch out and make new friends on here.

[19:14:42] <Althalos> you have to put an add on a forum to make new friends and citizens.

[19:14:45] <Althalos> it's pretty sad.

[19:15:16] <Genocide> Lol alright.

[19:16:13] <Althalos> see ya ####### ########

he left the area and left the game entirely 8)

#1 reason I don't recruit new players

Edited by Bloodscythe
Moderation Edit
  • Like 2

Hi.

I was accused of stealing by a GM who claimed I stole items from his alliance member. Sadly, he failed to do his job correctly and couldn't get the facts straight until actual damage was done to my reputation. I left the server and moved on, only to be followed by said GM who said sorry several months later for accusing me wrongly, as he was passing by my deed on Indy. I guess he got kicked out of his old alliance or something so he moved to Indy lol. I also hear he is no longer a GM.

That was back in 2013, I play on Chaos now. :)

• Like 1

Hi.

I was accused of stealing by a GM who claimed I stole items from his alliance member. Sadly, he failed to do his job correctly and couldn't get the facts straight until actual damage was done to my reputation. I left the server and moved on, only to be followed by said GM who said sorry several months later for accusing me wrongly, as he was passing by my deed on Indy. I guess he got kicked out of his old alliance or something so he moved to Indy lol. I also hear he is no longer a GM.

That was back in 2013, I play on Chaos now. :)

Hello Ciray

I took from a disbanded deed back in 2006, a deed near Hammerfell (Which was a sister deed) and I was instructed not to take anything as looting was a very looked down upon thing back in those days. I looted it, got kicked, and moved elsewhere.

That was back in 2006, and both Hammerfell, nor the villagers, even exist in this game anymore. RIP