Sign in to follow this  
beach

The Eventuality - The biggest village in wurm?

Hello Wurm!

The old post for our village was getting a bit cluttered, I have asked for it to be closed, and I have created this new thread for recruitment going forward.

This first post will be a snapshot of the village status, please refer to the second post for information on how awesome our village is, and the third post for some screenshots.

We currently have 27 Current Villagers

Current Lot Vacancies:

City Plots: 2

Farm Plot: 1

Profesions in High Demand:

Vyn priest

Farmer

Villagers on 1 week notice: 2

Edited by beach
  • Like 3

What we Offer:

• Huge Lot Sizes!
    We have generous lot sizes and many types. Our smallest lot sizes are equal to everybody else's average! ALL lots are able to be developed as you see fit, we do not have to approve each and every construction you want to start. Need advice on how / what to build? The many vets in the village and alliance are here to help.
    • For the City Dweller: We have many lots available close to the town square, Public workshop, market, public mine. These lots are closer together to promote that city feel, but still generous in size. Corner lots are larger, while lots adjacent to the main roads are smaller. Various lot sizes available, all over 25 tiles a lot.

• For the Beach Goer: We have ocean front lots that butt up right against a deep water bay. Perfect for the fishers, boat makers, and traveling merchants. SW Xanadu has some of the busiest boating lanes on the server, and we are located very close to the Xanadu - Deli server crossing. These lots are only a short uphill (paved) walked to the town square, so getting access to all the public utilities is still very easy. all lot sizes are 36 tile or bigger.

• For the Farmer: We have one farm over 300 tiles large for a farmer. We also have turned one of the farm plots into a community farm, so each villager can have a small area to feed themselves with. If our tenant farmer is willing to donate some of the crops to the village cook, or wishes to donate meals, we also have another 250+ tiles that they can farm. Farm lots for premium players only.

• For the experienced: We have some larger lots towards the back of the deed for those who wish to have a bit more space, and the feel of their own “Mini Deedâ€. These lots use to be “For the hermit†however, they are no longer untamed since our experienced players have moved in. each lot is on its own tier, so there are no shared borders and you dont have to look at your neighbors building. For the experienced lots are for experienced premium players only.
  • Organized Community Communication: The community has a shared document on Google docs where we track all the different projects people are doing, vacation times, lets you know who the village and alliance elders are, a place to voice suggestions and opinions, etc. We also have a teamspeak channel for the Alliance and Village where you can hear Gino shout profanity! (Rated R for Gino)

• Public Workshop: We have a public workshop for all villagers to use. If you’re a farmer but need a loom? Just come and use the workshop instead of having to building your own! The workshop has a large storage room stocked by villager donations. Feel free to take a Stone Brick and leave a Stone Brick!

• Freedom! Most deeds dictate what you can build, full freedom to build whatever you would like on your land. Need more space or want to get a change of scenery? We can work out expanding your lot or relocating to a new one. Want to build a public building? Go ahead!

• Village Mine: There is a huge village mine that goes down into the mountain. LOTS of vein types, well lit as well. Easy access to the mine right across from the workshop in the village town square.

• Free Enchanted Grass Stables / Enchant: If you dont want to use your plot to store your horse(s), we have public stables with enchanted grass tiles that you can use. All villagers will get a free enchanted grass tile on their plot if they wish to keep their animals restricted access.

• Skill Resort: There is a skill resort free to access for all villagers (Normally paid for non villagers). Schedule a night at the skill resort and get access to HQ tools, rare forges, copious amounts of pans, and all other tools needed for fast efficient skilling. Free instructions, hints and tips to maximize skill gain for those who want it.

• All The Basics: We have all the normal deed stuff too, token (Obviously), Mailbox’s (Yes multiple), boat storage, alters, guard towers, blah blah blah.

• Xanadu Trade Center: We are adjacent to Xanadu Trade Center, everyone can place a merchant in a market stall for free! A large fight arena that will host duel’s, gladiator style fights against creatures and more. Xanadu Trade Center also plans to host Sermons, Impalongs, and other server wide entertainment in the future too.  There is a bulk goods section that you can rent to sell and store your bulk goods. There is also a large 7000 tile farm that you can rent to quickly fill large farm orders. All villagers receive a generous discount on the rentals for the bulk storage houses and the farm.

• Deed Rules:
    • Griefing will not be tolerated, if a fellow villager forgot to lock a door, that does not mean you can loot his house.
    • Be respectful to all players,
    • Dont disappear for two months without warning. (If you want to take a short leave for a month or two we can reserve a spot for your return, but if there is no update inactive citizens will be removed to make room for others.)

We want this to feel like an open bustling city, therefore to encourage long term residents there are very few rules. Build whatever you would like, practice whatever craft you wish, no obligation to donate to community resources or city upkeep (But please do if you like the village!).

Invitations and additional information:

So now that you want to join our community, you may have additional questions. Please /tell Beach, Gheen, Naiani, Theonlynerath for questions or an invitation. Want to take a tour and see it in person, spawn a f2p alt and we will teleport you over and give you the walk around!

Edited by beach
  • Like 3

Looks great! Very interested in joining you guys, though I'm still finding a way to get to you. Maybe in the coming days... :)

Added two new pictures of our now completed city farm plots. They were completed last night by villagers, for villagers. There are a total of 12 plots available for the villagers should they want one.

bump, we invited two new members, but have also opened up two new city plots so send us an invite.

Looks great, i'd love to join. A friend of mine recently joined as well.

• Like 1

Awesome village and very active! I really enjoy living here. :)

Hello, im a new player, played alittle way back but did not have time with newborn at home, now looking to get really engaged in this game and looking for a place.. This look awsome and really intressted, i can do anything you need me to do to help out.. ingame name is Graskul.

Hiya.  I'm a returning player, not quite a vet, but am pretty well skilled.  I'm looking for a place to call home and to settle down.  I'm looking for a nice village to join, and to be able to help out, and your place seems like exactly what I'm looking for.  Ingame name is Leoturi, and look forward to hearing from you folks soon.  Thanks. :)

If you're still looking for one more, Erisen is the in-game name. Skills untouched so far, but my knowledge of the game is pretty decent. 

I can farm, but my goodness that is a LARGE plot for a single person to be doing!

Hello there all :)  We are still accepting villagers, still have a few plots open, feel free to contact Naiani, Gheen, or Beach if you are interested.

Eventuality has come to it's end as it used to be. Most of our people disappeared into the void of Outside. However, some brave and lucky survivors have picked up bits and pieces and reformed the village.

We now live in... *drumrolls* Finality

(please close this topic here, thank you)