Sign in to follow this  
Haverstrom

Restructure the payment module

Most people that work there can't afford games like Wurm lol. I would know because I used to work there.

cannot put aside 10€ per month?

I also feel that this is a pay to play game. There are so many things that a non paying player cant do that they really dont get to experience a lot of the game. When you are a new player you dont experience battles, just death as you fail to fight things. A lot of options are not available to them. They don't have the tools needed to explore.

If wurm is such a great game, then why is there so little players playing? How many new players are made every month? What is the retention of new players? The cost is too high from what is offered by playing wurm. Maybe the game should just move to pay to play and reduce the cost in order for more players to enjoy the full game. You may get more players on, more players means a better economy, and an active server means more people will want to play on it.

If the developers need more people to work on the game or reduce costs, try topcoder and outsource some of the work to the public for cheap.

I also feel that this is a pay to play game. There are so many things that a non paying player cant do that they really dont get to experience a lot of the game. When you are a new player you dont experience battles, just death as you fail to fight things. A lot of options are not available to them. They don't have the tools needed to explore.

If wurm is such a great game, then why is there so little players playing? How many new players are made every month? What is the retention of new players? The cost is too high from what is offered by playing wurm. Maybe the game should just move to pay to play and reduce the cost in order for more players to enjoy the full game. You may get more players on, more players means a better economy, and an active server means more people will want to play on it.

If the developers need more people to work on the game or reduce costs, try topcoder and outsource some of the work to the public for cheap.

That's because it is a pay to play game.  The "free to try" is simply that; a test run.  Those who actually want to play this game tend to stick around and buy premium, which is the intended course. 

• Like 1

stop crying  :angry:  buy a 101 woa clay and or chisel you even a noob would crank  bricks and mortar out in no time to pay for that premium  

-1 first of all as it was mentioned - its free to try - you can play after raching  20 skill - moreover  i already made 2 months of premium by just playing... so its all about your ability to be creative.